GalactiCustoms! New Paint Tutorial- Mixing Skin Tones!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GalactiCustoms-Taking Commissions! Toxie☢Dutch☢Lawrence☢Piett☢Hobbitses☢Conan WIP

Thank ya Mando :duff

I'm making 2 soup hands, so I'll have an extra if anyone needs one for their display :duff

Re: GalactiCustoms-Taking Commissions! Toxie☢Dutch☢Lawrence☢Piett☢Hobbitses☢Conan WIP

Soup's on!!!

6926A0CE-55B1-4F8A-9DAD-3447C8BAEA26-14328-00000BF90D7C28A4_zpsbaca4145.jpg

That looks great!

I got all my heads in now. I am going to ship them to you next week.

Re: Galactiboy's Customs! Toxie☢Ash☢Dutch☢Lawrence: Taking Commissions!

Thanks for the encouragement :duff

Today I finally painted Trevor's great Lawrence of Arabia sculpt... and while I was at it I repainted the Sideshow Piett. Only one pic of Piett though as he looks pretty bad with the plastic hat... I'll take few more once I get the fabric one out of storage.

lawrencea_zps07f2cc78.jpg

pietta_zps1a1d3521.jpg

I just saw these. That Lawrence of Arabia is fantastic. Definitely one of your best. :rock

Piett is looking sweet too.

Thanks man, sculpts from Trevor (which the Lawrence is) are great to work on :rock

Got in almost all of the June projects over the last couple of days so I'll start cracking on those after I wrap up Conan later today :rock :rock :rock

Thanks again to everyone trusting with their items :lecture

I have something in mind I think you would do well on. Whenever I get around to picking it up I'll see if you wanna paint it. :)

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Well now I'm intrigued... look forward to learning more :duff

Re: GalactiCustoms- Toxie☢Dutch☢Lawrence☢Piett☢Hobbitses☢Conan PF Done!!!

Got the finishing touches done on Conan today, so here he is in all his bloody glory!

:devil Conan the Barbarian!!! :devil
conanh_zpsacc818e1.jpg

conanl_zps3d3cf56c.jpg

conank_zps07863af1.jpg

conanj_zps379221a4.jpg

conani_zps7c8ea550.jpg

conanm_zpsfbfe2fca.jpg

Great Laurence of Arabia head paint app gboy! That is spot on. Great texturing to the skin as well as overall job. For those you youngsters who haven't seen the movie, it's well worth the watch. One of the best.

Great Laurence of Arabia head paint app gboy! That is spot on. Great texturing to the skin as well as overall job. For those you youngsters who haven't seen the movie, it's well worth the watch. One of the best.

Agreed, it's a true classic. When I was younger I was able to see a revival of it in an old theater in Cleveland that still had balconies. Very cool experience.

that's fantastic!

Thanks man :duff

That Conan repaint is really great. You are turning your stuff to 11!

Thanks Seb :rock

Fancy! The blood looks so much better. I like the spatter.

Fantastic job! :clap

Thanks man, spatter always helps when you're painting Conan :lecture

Re: GalactiCustoms- Toxie☢Conan PF☢Lawrence☢Hobbits☢Bishop WIP☢Buffy WIP

Got started on Bishop and Buffy (my first female repaint) today. Skin tones and eyes mostly done, will likely adjust both a bit after the hair is done:

wipa_zpsd5ac08f8.jpg

Your stuff is looking very good man! really nice work.

Hope to have Buffy and Bishop wrapped up tonight. Then just a quick cammo paint up for the DX-10 into Dutch and I'll have cleared my current commissions :rock

Hope to have Buffy and Bishop wrapped up tonight. Then just a quick cammo paint up for the DX-10 into Dutch and I'll have cleared my current commissions :rock

Bishop is looking fantastic. I will be interested to see the final on Buffy cause I was never a fan of that sculpt, hopefully you can bring something out of her.

you go GB................:rock

after a while we might have to start calling you galacti-man...........:wink1:

Back