GalactiCustoms! New Paint Tutorial- Mixing Skin Tones!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GalactiCustoms- Hobbits☢Conan PF☢Lawrence☢Buffy☢Bishop☢BD Stark☢Dr. West WIP

Paints are looking solid, J :clap

Re: GalactiCustoms- Hobbits☢Conan PF☢Lawrence☢Buffy☢Bishop☢BD Stark☢Dr. West WIP

Got my custom painted Conan PF back from Galactiboy today and took some photos. He did a really great job making the warpaint look like it was naturally brushed on, and his skin has an ashy/dirty look to it too which is a nice touch. The blood splatter is awesome as is the Human PEA SOUP! Really nice guy, and very easy to work with I highly recommend him!

2yrm.jpg

neag.jpg

30ss.jpg

wqxe.jpg

btzk.jpg

vqag.jpg

kchv.jpg

w5rb.jpg

cm0f.jpg

fi5m.jpg

js6i.jpg

1jp7.jpg

Awesome!!! So glad Conan arrived safely and that your happy with him! Thanks again for trusting me with this project :duff

Awesome job mate. Lance Henriksen is over here in Wales next month , I'm tempted to drive down to meet him.

Thanks man, Lance would be a cool one. He's been in a ton of great movies :rock

Paints are looking solid, J :clap

Thanks man, got back from my vacation (if you can call visiting family in Ohio that) so I'll get back to work :rock

Thanks man, got back from my vacation (if you can call visiting family in Ohio that) so I'll get back to work :rock

:rock :rock :rock

Hopefully your vacation was awesome!

It was good seeing family... but a **** ton of driving :lol

Got your heads, they're safe and sound. I'll get them drilled tonight (those that need it) and started today or at least tomorrow :duff

It was good seeing family... but a **** ton of driving :lol

Got your heads, they're safe and sound. I'll get them drilled tonight (those that need it) and started today or at least tomorrow :duff

Haha I bet.

Excellent, I am super excited.

I am too... the Dude sculpt is really nice in person and I think Grimes and Jesse will both be fun as well :rock

Did a bit more work on Dr. West over lunch... mostly done now, just need to do a bit of clean up :duff

wipc_zps8f79a4cf.jpg

Re: GalactiCustoms- Hobbits☢Lawrence☢Buffy☢Bishop☢BD Stark☢Dr.West☢Rick Grimes WIP

Got started on a Rick Grimes today... will finish off the details and bloody him up a bit tomorrow:

wipd_zpsab28c073.jpg

Re: GalactiCustoms- Hobbits☢Lawrence☢Buffy☢Bishop☢BD Stark☢Dr.West☢Rick Grimes WIP

Oooo...dig that Rick! Your skin tones, especially around the eyes and mouth/lips are looking excellent! :clap

Damn son that looks great!

Grimes looks very nice. I like the tired eyes and grey highlights in the stubble.

Got started on a Rick Grimes today... will finish off the details and bloody him up a bit tomorrow:

wipd_zpsab28c073.jpg

You did all that in a day :horrorI really need to up my game :lol

Dont think I liked your fb so will do it now :duff:

Thanks fellas :duff

Glad to take a crack at this one... I don't personally want any Walking Dead figures (even though I love the series) but I've wanted to try painting one of these for awhile now.

Damn son that looks great!

Glad you approve :duff I'll try to finish him up tonight, or at least get him closer. I've also got the base tones for the other 2 sculpts, so hope to get cracking on them as well.

You did all that in a day :horrorI really need to up my game :lol

Dont think I liked your fb so will do it now :duff:

:lol I think my style is like a monkey ****ing a football... once I get started I keep going until I finish (or the wife intervenes) :lol

And thanks for liking the page... it's probably fairly redundant, but seems a fun way to share work with those outside of the boards.

You keeps getting better with each new head. That latest Rick is great. I like the intensity you gave to the sculpt.

wipd_zpsab28c073.jpg

This has to be the best WGP Rick I've seen painted. :exactly: Amazing job! :lecture

Back