GalactiCustoms! New Paint Tutorial- Mixing Skin Tones!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GalactiCustoms- Buffy☢Bishop☢The Dude☢BB Jesse☢TWD Grimes☢Leia☢Beloq WIP!

G I JOE CUSTOM !?!?!? :panic:

Beloq is lookin great bro!

Cool. Looking forward to new stuff.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

G I JOE CUSTOM !?!?!? :panic:

Not from me... I'm just painting, StealthFox will get to do the fun parts :lol

Beloq is lookin great bro!

Glad to hear it, should have him wrapped up tonight :duff

26907726.jpg

Re: GalactiCustoms- Buffy☢Bishop☢The Dude☢BB Jesse☢TWD Grimes☢Leia☢Belloq Done!

Finished up the repaint of Beloq... again a nice sculpt but with lackluster paint from Sideshow.

beloqa_zpsdbb08525.jpg

That's a solid repaint man. Looks great!

Nice work! OT, but Paul Freeman (Belloq) tries unsuccessfully to get it on with Pierce Brosnan in "The Long Good Friday." So. . .you know, everyone should probably see that movie.

That's a solid repaint man. Looks great!

Thanks Caine... it's not the most exciting subject, but still a good looking sculpt :lol

Nice work! OT, but Paul Freeman (Belloq) tries unsuccessfully to get it on with Pierce Brosnan in "The Long Good Friday." So. . .you know, everyone should probably see that movie.

Noted :lecture :lol

Should have my Beetlejuice sculpt in from Rocco soon, really looking forward to putting some paint on that one :rock Also going to try out the lambs fur for the hair after seeing Elvis' awesome work on Anakin.

Finished up the repaint of Beloq... again a nice sculpt but with lackluster paint from Sideshow.

beloqa_zpsdbb08525.jpg

Lookin' good, GB. Sculpt wise I think SSC did well with the figures from the Indy films. Toht and Henry were also good. They just suffered from poo paint apps. I flip flop on the Indy sculpt though. Unpainted there is no doubt it has a lot of Ford but it takes really good paint apps to make it shine.

Should have my Beetlejuice sculpt in from Rocco soon, really looking forward to putting some paint on that one :rock Also going to try out the lambs fur for the hair after seeing Elvis' awesome work on Anakin.

Cool. Looking forward to seeing that one with some paint.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I was really happy with the Sideshow Indy after a repaint... I think it does have a touch of chubbyness to the cheeks which can make it look off from certain angles, but in general I still think it's the best 1/6 Indy we've gotten.

This is the custom I did of him a year or so ago... head is Sideshow, the rest is a mish-mash of Sideshow and Hot Toys parts with a Sovereign Studios jacket.

indyd.jpg

indyaa.jpg

And one thing I should mention with Belloq, he's not supposed to be for a Belloq figure. He was repainted to be a younger person to be used with on GI Joe bash.

Love me that Indy!

Playing catch up here, but you've been turning out some stellar work! Leia and Indy look especially awesome. :rock

I want your Indy!

Excellent salvage on the Belloq, J! Skin tone looks solid, the red/pink around the eyes looks great.

very nice custom.

Back