GalactiCustoms! New Paint Tutorial- Mixing Skin Tones!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GalactiCustoms ☢ Dexter ☢ Acide Pennywise ☢ Swearengen ☢ Superman!

Very nice overall, GB!

Awesome Work ! :clap

Nearly done on my commission from mightyq... just need to finish the Joker (he's the least complete), add hair to Pennywise and hit a few of these heads with sealant :rock

F39E9980-F57B-43C7-B4DB-482DA6003245-143-00000000D9E4E376_zps3dcfe23a.jpg

Very nice. May I ask, who is the grey haired one with the mustache on the left?

Thanks guys :rock

Very nice. May I ask, who is the grey haired one with the mustache on the left?

That is a sculpt of Wyatt Earp done by Spenser... he offered it a couple years back. It may have been hard to recognize as I mistakenly thought he was blonde :lol

Re: GalactiCustoms ☢ Dexter ☢ Acid Pennywise ☢ Swearengen ☢ Superman ☢ Fight Club!

Here's some finished images of the excellent Fight Club sculpts by Rainman... my first time painting his work and I have to say they are fantastic in person. The level of detail on them is mind-blowing :rock

fightb_zpsf0baee18.jpg

fighta_zps83446d18.jpg

fightc_zps12345e11.jpg

fightd_zpsc3c35ea4.jpg

Re: GalactiCustoms ☢ Dexter ☢ Acid Pennywise ☢ Swearengen ☢ Superman ☢ Fight Club!

Amazing paintjob! Really perfect job!

go G-Money go.........:clap

paints are getting stronger with each new round..........:lecture

Re: GalactiCustoms ☢ Dexter ☢ Acid Pennywise ☢ Superman ☢ Fight Club ☢ Dread Pirate!

Thanks guys! Definitely a great set of heads to paint!

Well I finished up the commissions I have in-hand... I was hoping to be done by Friday as I'm going on vacation. So for those of you keeping score in the last 22 days I've finished 13 heads (3 with sculptural mods, 1 with hair), 3 pairs of boots and a few accessories. Needless to say I'm spent :lol

Here's a few new shots, and I'll get the rest up later:

Rocco's Dread Pirate Roberts:
dreada_zpsfa8ffeb3.jpg

dreadb_zpse162fedc.jpg

dreadc_zps831f22f7.jpg

dreadd_zps6079c27b.jpg

Rocco's Acid Face Pennwise
*Added hair since the last pictures​
pennyj_zps48bf05ca.jpg

pennyk_zps516c8dd4.jpg

Re: GalactiCustoms ☢ Dexter ☢ Acid Pennywise ☢ Superman ☢ Fight Club ☢ Dread Pirate!

Loving that Dread Pirate Roberts! :wink1:

I'm really diggin Pennywise ! Keep Up The Great Work GB !

Loving that Dread Pirate Roberts! :wink1:

I hoped you would :rock

So do you have the rest of the figure assembled?

I'm really diggin Pennywise ! Keep Up The Great Work GB !

Thanks man, Pennywise was a blast... anytime you get something as creepy as that to paint it's a good time :rock

Re: GalactiCustoms ☢ Dexter ☢ Acid Pennywise ☢ Fight Club ☢ Dread Pirate ☢ Old Ben!

Also part of the order from mightyq were 2 sets of boots for Rick Grimes (I believe Entropy offered these) and I got to take another crack at the incredible ANH Kenobi sculpt from Trevor Grove :rock

bootsa_zps24311a8a.jpg

kenobil_zps96532860.jpg

Re: GalactiCustoms ☢ Dexter ☢ Acid Pennywise ☢ Fight Club ☢ Dread Pirate ☢ Old Ben!

Looking good! :rock

Thank ya Waller :rock

Wow, loving the recent work in here! Would love to see pics of the full Wesley figure...

Thanks Marf :duff

I'll put pressure on Ajkhunter to post up some pics when he gets the head :lecture

Hello, Joseph. :wave

Just stopping in and doing the rounds. :) Nice stubble work on the FC Ed Norton!

Back