GalactiCustoms! New Paint Tutorial- Mixing Skin Tones!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GalactiCustoms ☢ Dexter ☢ Acid Pennywise ☢ Fight Club ☢ Dread Pirate ☢ Old Ben!

Thanks Flosi, I thought it came out good at well :duff

Haha "as you wish" very excited for this figure

To not share would be "inconceivable"! :lol

Re: GalactiCustoms ☢ Dexter ☢ Acid Pennywise ☢ Superman ☢ Fight Club ☢ Dread Pirate!

kenobil_zps96532860.jpg
[/CENTER]

Dare I say the best Old Ben You've done? Yup.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Re: GalactiCustoms ☢ Dexter ☢ Acid Pennywise ☢ Fight Club ☢ Dread Pirate ☢ Old Ben!

Thanks Flosi, I thought it came out good at well :duff

To not share would be "inconceivable"! :lol

hahaha "You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means"

Re: GalactiCustoms ☢ Dexter ☢ Acid Pennywise ☢ Superman ☢ Fight Club ☢ Dread Pirate!

Dare I say the best Old Ben You've done? Yup.

Well I've only done two... mine and this one. And yes, this one is definitely better :lol I may have to re-repaint mine at a later date :huh

Here's the rest of the commission from mightyq. I did send back a modified sculpt of Morgan Freeman (removed the goatee from a Headplay sculpt) but sent it back before I took a final picture.

Rocco's Driver:
drivera_zps71d91020.jpg

Spenser's Wyatt Earp:
earpa_zps243bfe80.jpg

earpb_zps74809820.jpg

earpc_zpscf0454e7.jpg

Andy Bergholtz' Deniro
deniroa_zpse91085d3.jpg

Logan25's Lobotomized Joker
(Second time painting this one)​
jokerj_zps08b06ed4.jpg

jokerk_zps503dce8c.jpg

Well I've only done two... mine and this one. And yes, this one is definitely better :lol I may have to re-repaint mine at a later date :huh

:slap

Well, its the better of the two! :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome paint apps in here!

:slap

Well, its the better of the two! :lol

No disagreement there... if I have time I'll take a shot of all 3 together, a before, after and after that :lol

Re: GalactiCustoms ☢ Dexter ☢ Acid Pennywise ☢ Swearengen ☢ Superman ☢ Fight Club!

Here's some finished images of the excellent Fight Club sculpts by Rainman... my first time painting his work and I have to say they are fantastic in person. The level of detail on them is mind-blowing :rock

fightb_zpsf0baee18.jpg

fighta_zps83446d18.jpg

fightc_zps12345e11.jpg

fightd_zpsc3c35ea4.jpg

Damn fine paint job on these guys. You really do a great job making sculpts look like they've had the **** kicked out of them. I love that Grimes sculpt you painted awhile back too. The bruise looked so real. I have both these full sets that were painted by Rainman and these look equally as good.

The Fight Club guys and old Ben are awesome. You're getting better and better with each paint up.

Damn fine paint job on these guys. You really do a great job making sculpts look like they've had the **** kicked out of them. I love that Grimes sculpt you painted awhile back too. The bruise looked so real. I have both these full sets that were painted by Rainman and these look equally as good.

Wow, thanks man! I really appreciate it... and really credit for Rainman for the amazing sculpts. They are so refined and detailed that it makes them a pleasure to paint :rock

The Fight Club guys and old Ben are awesome. You're getting better and better with each paint up.

Thanks man, I've been really impressed by your work as well :duff

Joseph's awesome paint job on my Custom Dread Pirate Roberts! Will take more detailed and closer pics soon!

Custom - Dread Pirate Roberts! Sculpt by Rocco Tartamella (Sculptor) and paint (sculpt,boots,sword hilt) by Joseph C. (Galaticboy). I am loving this figure! Still going to replace his scabbard but other than that I am extremely happy with how he came out! Going to take more photos later! Enjoy!

Custom - Dread Pirate Roberts:
n3vh.jpg

2mqv.JPG

z7sx.jpg

He came out great man!!! Thanks so much for sharing... where did the blade come from; that looks way nicer than what I sent you :lol

He came out great man!!! Thanks so much for sharing... where did the blade come from; that looks way nicer than what I sent you :lol

Haha thanks man ya he came out great thanks to your paint job and the blade is from the Triad Toys Zorro figure, so is the shirt/pants/gloves

Wow, it's like Zorro was made with the intention of bashing a Dread Pirate :lol

Sweet - I am going to replicate that bash - about to send the sculpt and hilt to gb for painting.

Man, you are really wizard with brush! :clap :clap

Sweet - I am going to replicate that bash - about to send the sculpt and hilt to gb for painting.

Yea man he's an easy bash:

Sculpt - Rocco's
Paint - Galaticboy
Body - TTM22 (if neck line doesn't bother you)
Shirt - Triad Toys Zorro
Gloves/Wrist Pieces - Triad Toys Zorro
Belt - Black Ninja Sash
Belt - Basic Black Belt w/Silver Buckle
Sword - Rocco's Hilt w/Triad Toys Zorro Blade/Handle
Pants - Triad Toys Zorro
Boots - Rocco's
Scabbard - Triad Toys Zorro but I ordered a better one
Decal - EvilFace

Just a little something fun from the Halloween Kitbash Challenge... I sculpted the head for this and used materials and loose items to assemble him.

I tried to go with kind of a Rider of the Apocalypse/Knight of Hell kind of feel and ended up with...

DESPAIR

spoooka_zps213a8cd4.jpg

spookb_zps0bbfe265.jpg

spookc_zpsaee279b8.jpg

spookd_zps3440731b.jpg

spookf_zpsaae1612d.jpg

spookg_zpsc4a2842b.jpg

spookj_zps12895f58.jpg

Just a little something fun from the Halloween Kitbash Challenge... I sculpted the head for this and used materials and loose items to assemble him.

I tried to go with kind of a Rider of the Apocalypse/Knight of Hell kind of feel and ended up with...

DESPAIR

spookb_zps0bbfe265.jpg

[ame]https://youtu.be/-tA2WvDWD6A[/ame]

Ski

Back