GalactiCustoms! New Paint Tutorial- Mixing Skin Tones!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GalactiCustoms! ☢ Marsellus☢ Boddicker ☢ Barbossa ☢ Jason² ☢ Westworld ☢ WWI Fet

Thanks everyone :duff

That's a great twist on a classic figure mate who else are you going to do ????

I'm percolating on a few... I think Han and Luke would be a lot of fun and you'd have to have Vader and a trooper.

PS I love your westworld figure 10/10

Thanks man... it's a figure I've wanted for a long time, but really never thought would happen. It's great when you can get people to come together on a project like this :rock

Re: GalactiCustoms! ☢ Marsellus☢ Boddicker ☢ Barbossa ☢ Jason² ☢ Westworld ☢ WWI Fet

Hello galactiboy. I was wondering if you by any change have ever done any michael myers headsculpts? I'm looking to see if anyone would do a H4 or H5 myers for me. Let me know if that would be possible. Thanks

Hi, do you mean sculpt one or paint... I haven't done either but I'd be down with painting one. As for sculpting I'm not the guy to come to... Caine does excellent work and is available for commissions. And there are others that offer masks already like Madbug.

I don't know if there are any specific H4 or H5 heads out there, but I'm sure there would be interest or maybe one close enough to work.

I meant sculpt I should have been more specific. I've asked around on here and nobody really wants to sculpt those for me. Maybe if you could pass along the word it might help. Thanks

Gotcha, I'll send you a PM with some thoughts :duff

Holy crap joseph that ww1 fett is freakin killer. Love that steam punk look to him. Definitely do some more. Too cool bud............great job.

SS Vader is a must now :lecture

Thanks guys :duff

Galactiboy. Email with reference pics sent in regards to project we discussed. Just an FYI.

Yes, got it... I'll contact you through email :duff

That WW1 Fett is right up my alley. Great twist on a classic figure.

Thanks man... Squisiri posted him on the 1/6 WWI board so I got to check out more of your work; that flamethrower figure is incredible!

I do need to add a bit more to Fett and really dirty him up, after seeing your customs and the others posted there I can see my figure is waaaay to clean :lol

Re: GalactiCustoms! ☢ Bond ☢ Boddicker ☢ Barbossa ☢ Westworld ☢ WWI Fett ☢ McQueen

Some recent paint-ups, a few first times and some repeaters... I believe this is the 5th or 6th ANH Ben and it's still a blast to paint :lol

3577e52f-f982-47b4-a8c2-40ae9af311dc_zps96b22978.jpg

ATOC Kenobi w/slightly resculpted hair
a41a37db-bbba-461e-9820-beeabd0477ff_zps1116eaf5.jpg

2 Keonbis
11b3c103-ff14-4cb6-befa-6123e098c92c_zps2f293a28.jpg

5e2fbf2a-2072-4255-9cb9-97b9e05c4451_zpsb07d0bfc.jpg

272743b9-6b31-447f-9042-c82b11533eb3_zpsd2cec7ba.jpg

d60959cb-d046-43b5-8d7d-a533ff8814f8_zps97022845.jpg

c7ec803f-6c69-47ea-a61e-7d54cd03e4e1_zps467cd425.jpg

Re: GalactiCustoms! ☢ Bond ☢ Boddicker ☢ Barbossa ☢ Westworld ☢ WWI Fett ☢ McQueen

Great work man I love em all!

Fantastic Bens :clap

Thanks fellas :duff

Looking great, GB.

Been a bit awol on here latley and hadn't seen that bodicker looks great:)
The gunslinger is very cool too as is lawrence and obi wan:)

Thanks guys, and welcome back sparkstron :rock

Back