Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I remember when this project was projected to take only a few months. Not years. I just want updates Jagzz. We only have one batch done and out and it’s December. Last update, batch 2 needed 2-3 days. That was on the 16th of November. I understand these are figures and we should be patient, and I think we all are. However, where is the accountability for the person taking thousands of dollars from us? About $700 each on this jacket and we are kept in the dark and this project drags on for months and months how ridiculous and inexcusable.

Sorry guys, there's still couple of revision on Batch 2, he will try to deliver and ship this week.
There's a 0.5mm mistake on the jacket lining, which he revise right away.
Hopefully we can ship Batch 2 this week, I don't want to rush the process.. as I don't want people on Batch 2 complaint with the quality.
Hope you guys understand on this.
I will try my best to push him and deliver as soon as possible.

Man, I remember when this project was projected to take only a few months. Not years. I just want updates Jagzz. We only have one batch done and out and it’s December. Last update, batch 2 needed 2-3 days. That was on the 16th of November. I understand these are figures and we should be patient, and I think we all are. However, where is the accountability for the person taking thousands of dollars from us? About $700 each on this jacket and we are kept in the dark and this project drags on for months and months how ridiculous and inexcusable.
I understand, but please understand the progress and the problem we're facing, and how we can now complete the jacket meeting everyone expectation. I don't think it's ridiculous if you want to received a perfect 1/6 leather jacket.

After this we can move to Batch 3 and Batch 4 right away, hopefully we can finish everything in January - February next year. But again most of the people here want to received the perfect 100% accurate jacket, so to accommodate this.. the tailor needs more time.

I understand, but please understand the progress and the problem we're facing, and how we can now complete the jacket meeting everyone expectation. I don't think it's ridiculous if you want to received a perfect 1/6 leather jacket.

After this we can move to Batch 3 and Batch 4 right away, hopefully we can finish everything in January - February next year. But again most of the people here want to received the perfect 100% accurate jacket, so to accommodate this.. the tailor needs more time.
I understand that as well but set realistic expectations and communicate more maybe. I want this to be perfect too. Just don’t want complete silence from someone we sent tens of thousands of dollars to.

I know everyone is anticipating and wanting the best quality 1:6 Indy Jacket ever, but I think people just get nervous that when it goes radio silence with no updates for a length of time it gets concerning. And I agree with setting realistic expectations. But focus needs to stay strong. I'd hate to see the later batches miss or drop in QC if the Artist isn't focused or is burnt out.

Definitely do not want this rushed, and if the tailor needs more time so be it... but I agree that a steady diet of updates would be appreciated as we near the finish line.

Also, please don't forget those wonderful pictures of the work-in-progress. Nothing eases the mind, and the pain of waiting, like photos.

I think initial timeframes are always going to be un-realistic. This is pain-staking work and the guy has to pretty much redo the entire run. Also if this is not his full-time job there is always going to be a strain for time. Though I agree it would be more reassuring to mention he hasn't been able to work on them this week than no mention at all, just to reassure people he still has the project on his mind. Though I'm sure jagzz doesn't want to pester the guy too much as he's probably stressed enough with the work.

I saw the new Kato jacket on facebook, and whilst it looks superb in every way, it still looks a little stiff in comparison to this one and the shoulders don't hug as nicely as this one does (though maybe more photos will prove me wrong). So the HH jacket is still a winner for me. Here it is on a modified DAM body with more narrow fitted ttm18 arms (not my Indy head! ;) )

DSC_2052.JPG

I think initial timeframes are always going to be un-realistic. This is pain-staking work and the guy has to pretty much redo the entire run. Also if this is not his full-time job there is always going to be a strain for time. Though I agree it would be more reassuring to mention he hasn't been able to work on them this week than no mention at all, just to reassure people he still has the project on his mind. Though I'm sure jagzz doesn't want to pester the guy too much as he's probably stressed enough with the work.

I saw the new Kato jacket on facebook, and whilst it looks superb in every way, it still looks a little stiff in comparison to this one and the shoulders don't hug as nicely as this one does (though maybe more photos will prove me wrong). So the HH jacket is still a winner for me. Here it is on a modified DAM body with more narrow fitted ttm18 arms (not my Indy head! ;) )

View attachment 439834
Love it Beast.

Can't wait to have all the necessary parts put together to make my ultimate Indy. Hoping your sculpt will be offered to make thar a reality! 🔥

I'm pretty confident that I'd hang up Indy as finally complete at that point.

He's doing his best to met the timeline.. a little bit of patience goes a long way. I know I kept saying this week, or next week.. but literally that's what the tailor told me. But sometimes he found imperfection along the way, and he's trying to revise it. Again I'm trying my best to balance between pushing but not rushing the quality.

Hopefully everyone understand about this..

Back