(Mike5401) JOHN "DOC" HOLLIDAY TSTONE Accessory Set 10-12-16 UPDATE POST #159 DONE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: (Mike5401) JOHN "DOC" HOLLIDAY TSTONE Accessory Set 05-11-15 TAKING DEPOSIT

Pm sent with shipping info

Update 9/25/15

Just a quick pic of the Dagger Handle so you can see what it will look like! All the Brass fixtures will be finished being painted tomorrow and on Tuesday I will begin painting the blades and should have these done by the end of the week. After that I'm onto the Guns!!

I'm hoping for a mid October finish date!!

I'll get a few pics of the Cups this weekend and post them up.

Thanks
Mike

Looks great Mike, will be a great accessory package.

But not as nice of a package as the one Leon's got OH YOU GO GIRL! :elefant :elefant :elefant :elefant :elefant :elefant :elefant :elefant

Thanks dude!!

I just threw up in my mouth a little. :rotfl

Re: (Mike5401) JOHN "DOC" HOLLIDAY TSTONE Accessory Set 09-26-15 UPDATE POST #122

Any word on this Mike? I know your extra busy man but any updates��

Re: (Mike5401) JOHN "DOC" HOLLIDAY TSTONE Accessory Set 09-26-15 UPDATE POST #122

Update 11/02/15

Hey Guy's,

Okay here are some pics of the Daggers done! Yes that is paint on the blades, you can actually see reflections in it like the real deal.

I will begin preparing and sorting out the guns tomorrow, I imagine it will take me about a week to sand and prepare them for paint, and another week to paint them all.

We are almost there! These are the final pieces in the set, I can't wait to finish them off.

Thanks
Mike

RAW PRINT PROGRESS DONE

Re: (Mike5401) JOHN "DOC" HOLLIDAY TSTONE Accessory Set 11-02-15 UPDATE POST #127

"There, now we can be friends again"

I'm really ready for this set

Re: (Mike5401) JOHN "DOC" HOLLIDAY TSTONE Accessory Set 11-02-15 UPDATE POST #127

hey guys, i need 2 sets of these awesome pieces, if someone would like to transfer me their spot i am all ears. thanks! Rodrigo

Anyone want my spot for the pistols. I'm thinking about selling my Doc. Comes with additional Yunsil grey duster and badge.

002_1_zps8c455b58.jpg

Anyone want my spot for the pistols. I'm thinking about selling my Doc. Comes with additional Yunsil grey duster and badge.

002_1_zps8c455b58.jpg

hey man i will be happy to take your spot. please PM me if you are OK with this.

Update 01/02/16

Hey Guy's,

Okay this is where I am at with the guns. The cleaning up process has taken a lot longer than anticipated for sure! Some guns need more work than others, then the grips have to be fitted to each individual gun for a nice clean fit. I have been busting my butt to get the clean up process done so I can move to paint. I am about 75% done with the clean up, still have several more guns to go.

Only thing left after clean up is paint which should really only take a week as long as weather permits. I'm trying my best to get these done and to you. Unfortunately my health has thrown a little wrench into this clean up process the last month and a half or so. I'm not using this as an excuse, it has just taken away a few weeks of my working time on this.

I'm truly shooting for (No Pun Intended) a Late January very early Feb. finish date! I have a few ideas that has been in the works since Oct. on the package they will come in, just hoping it will work out so I can show it.

Thank You all truly for your patience, I can't tell you how much it helps! I want this done as fast and as bad as the rest of you as I have my own Doc figure as well.

Mike

Re: (Mike5401) JOHN "DOC" HOLLIDAY TSTONE Accessory Set 01-02-16 UPDATE POST #133

Hey Mike. My spot has gone to:

SSF username: cocho

He's paid me my deposit back, so just owes the balance. If you could update your list that would be great.

Re: (Mike5401) JOHN "DOC" HOLLIDAY TSTONE Accessory Set 01-02-16 UPDATE POST #133

Hey Mike I have paid for Scottyb's spot...you can replace his name with mine.

Update 02/23/16

Hey Guy's,

Gun paint prep is still underway but near close to paint whew! :)

In the mean time here are a few pics of the guns awaiting paint that I posted over on Facebook.

Thanks
Mike

Back