(Mike5401) JOHN "DOC" HOLLIDAY TSTONE Accessory Set 10-12-16 UPDATE POST #159 DONE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: (Mike5401) JOHN "DOC" HOLLIDAY TSTONE Accessory Set 04-22-15 TAKING DEPOSIT 2 SPT

Mike I just picked up a Doc and I would be interested in jumping on this list for the limited edition set. Please add me!! Thanks.

Re: (Mike5401) JOHN "DOC" HOLLIDAY TSTONE Accessory Set 04-27-15 TAKING DEPOSIT 1 SPT

Just sent deposit for Limited Edition set!

Re: (Mike5401) JOHN "DOC" HOLLIDAY TSTONE Accessory Set 04-27-15 TAKING DEPOSIT 1 SPT

Just sent deposit for Limited Edition set!

Payment received, thank you! List has been updated.

Okay everyone I will be putting in the order for the parts this Friday, I will keep you posted on when I get them back and start the painting process!

I will receive the Cups, Badges, Daggers, Rings, back first, the guns will be sent to the casters.

Watch the thread for updates.

Thanks
Mike

Small Update 05/02/15

Order has been placed for the parts, should be getting the main parts back shortly, once the guns come back straight to the caster they go.

In the mean time I have the "Limited Edition" Rings back, and I painted one up and added the crystal and finished it off. I was really trying to get the shimmer from the little crystal to show in the pics but in person this ring looks pretty sweet! When lights hit that stone it sparkles a lot, just like a real one would. It should look great on Doc. Plenty more to go :) but wanted to show you guy's what to expect. Just a note the rings fit a little loose on certain Hot Toys hands, I've noticed not all HT hands are the same. The Relaxed hands fit a little looser while the hand above fits more snug. The above hand is from the recent Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Alfred release. Just wanted to point this out.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks
Mike

Last edited:

Is it too late to get in on this?

Has this shipped yet Mike :rotfl

We're so excited

List has been updated, final spot taken!

I should be receiving all the parts minus the guns this week, I'll post when they do.

Has this shipped yet Mike :rotfl

We're so excited

Remind me to punch you in your ear lobe!! :) :)

Re: (Mike5401) JOHN "DOC" HOLLIDAY TSTONE Accessory Set 05-11-15 TAKING DEPOSIT

Small Update 05/28/15

All parts but the guns have arrived! Guns should be here by Monday and then they will be sent straight to the caster the same day. :)

I have begun clean up work, it's a long slow process that sucks, lol. :) I will probably paint the badges this weekend, then the cups, and then the daggers. By then the guns should be back from the casters and paint work will begin on those.

In the mean time I did receive back the COA's for the "Limted Edition" sets today, matte black with metallic gold. LMK what you think.

I'll post and update once the badges are painted.

Thanks
Mike

Small Update 05/28/15

All parts but the guns have arrived! Guns should be here by Monday and then they will be sent straight to the caster the same day. :)

I have begun clean up work, it's a long slow process that sucks, lol. :) I will probably paint the badges this weekend, then the cups, and then the daggers. By then the guns should be back from the casters and paint work will begin on those.

In the mean time I did receive back the COA's for the "Limted Edition" sets today, matte black with metallic gold. LMK what you think.

Thanks
Mike

Very nice. I'm happy I ordered the Limited Edition even more now. :)

Small Update 05/28/15

Thanks
Mike

That looks dope! Stoked for this set Mike

d28738298b1f8607a0554185f34a05fc.jpg

I'm ready for this. Got my sculpt from Rainman and the clothes. Just waiting on this set. [emoji12]

Awesome my friend!!!

Small Update 05/28/15

Thanks
Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d28738298b1f8607a0554185f34a05fc.jpg

I'm ready for this. Got my sculpt from Rainman and the clothes. Just waiting on this set. [emoji12]

Awesome my friend!!!

Update 7/21/15

Long time without an update! :)

Okay so here's where everything is at, I'm painting all the rings as I type this and those will be done by Friday. On the weekend I plan to finish spraying the cups. Something came up with the first batch that I was not happy with so I had them reprinted and cleaned those up for paint.

Badges all done, I will take that pic of them this week for sure and get them posted up.

Guns I'm still waiting to get those back from the caster. We had some issues come up, so we decided the best thing to do was make these Guns one piece, minus the Grips, those will still be separate and assembled at the end. The Spindle, will have the bullets already installed, and the spindle will then be installed into the gun with the tiny pin, and cast in place. So the spindle will not be able to spin like I originally had designed and wanted. It's not a huge deal but in the end it was done as this will help give the best casting results.

We are getting close guy's just bare with me and I truly appreciate your patience.

Next update will have some pictures for you to look at, I promise! :)

Thanks
Mike

Back