(Mike5401) JOHN "DOC" HOLLIDAY TSTONE Accessory Set 10-12-16 UPDATE POST #159 DONE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: (Mike5401) JOHN "DOC" HOLLIDAY TOMBSTONE Accessory Set 03-29-15 LIST CLOSED

Thank you :)

UPDATE 04/07/15

Hey Guy's,

Here with a quick little update, first off I've finalized the price for SET A $57 Plus Shipping. I'm still working on finalizing the price for SET B. Once I figure out the price for SET B, I will begin taking Non Refundable Deposits from everyone to get the ball rolling on this stuff right away!!

I have decided that every single piece from SET A will be 3D Printed and not casted to ensure detail and quality, meaning each piece in every bodies SET A will be 3D printed, I think this is the best option. I rather it eat a few more dollars from my profit to make sure each piece is perfect.

I have finished the Ring Band for the "LIMITED EDITION" sets. It's not much to look at but the shape is based of the scene where Doc is playing the piano, so shape is spot on. The hole on top is will the Swarovski Crystal will set into.

Here are a few quick print pics from Corrose, please not these have not been cleaned up yet, these are straight off the printer. I think Corrose knock these out the park.

Thanks
Mike

PHOTOS BY CORROSE

looks good ...Thanks Mike

Mike, put me down on the wait list..

a and b please

UPDATE 04/12/15

Hey Guy's,

Here with a quick little update, first off I've finalized the price for SET B $67 Plus Shipping. I'm now taking Non Refundable Deposits from everyone to get the ball rolling on this stuff right away!!

I have sent out PM's to everyone on the list with payment details, any questions let me know.

Pumped can't wait to get these things back and painted.

Thanks
Mike

Money is sent.

Payment Sent!! Thanks

I've just sent you the full payment (135 USD) for A&B Limited edition ~
Plz check and update list ~

Deposit of $50 sent for the Limited Edition set. Thanks Mike!

Back