(Mike5401) JOHN "DOC" HOLLIDAY TSTONE Accessory Set 10-12-16 UPDATE POST #159 DONE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: (Mike5401) JOHN "DOC" HOLLIDAY TOMBSTONE Accessory Set 03-29-15 LIST CLOSED

Paid limited A and B set, thank you

Paid deposit for limited ( set a and b ) thanks

I've just sent you the full payment (135 USD) for A&B Limited edition ~
Plz check and update list ~

Deposit of $50 sent for the Limited Edition set. Thanks Mike!

Paid limited A and B set, thank you

Paid deposit for limited ( set a and b ) thanks

Payments have been received and list is updated! Thanks guy's for getting these payments in, your spot is secure! :)

Not too many more to go now to have everyone paid, almost there.

Mike

Deposit sent for A+B limited edition.

Thanks bud payment received and list updated!

Just a heads up I have added a PAID LIST, those who are on it are GUARANTEED a Spot. Whoever pays first gets on the list, once the list fills and your not on it sorry. The Interest List is just that and Interest List. Not trying to be a jerk!

Mike

Hey Mike, sent you a PM, trying to get your paypal info. Thanks

Thanks bud payment received and list updated!

Just a heads up I have added a PAID LIST, those who are on it are GUARANTEED a Spot. Whoever pays first gets on the list, once the list fills and your not on it sorry. The Interest List is just that and Interest List. Not trying to be a jerk!

Mike

Deposit sent for Limited Edition Set A and Set B, Thanks.

List Updated with another paid! Thanks azslogan!

We're getting close only 10 spots left. Can't wait to get these in hand. :)

Re: (Mike5401) JOHN "DOC" HOLLIDAY TOMBSTONE Accessory Set 04-16-15 TAKING DEPOSITS

Sorry for not sending payment/reply, I have just been crazy busy this week and didn't want to leave you hanging Mike, the set looks amazing, I am going to have to pass though, thanks, congrats to all getting it, looks fantastic!

Re: (Mike5401) JOHN "DOC" HOLLIDAY TOMBSTONE Accessory Set 04-16-15 TAKING DEPOSITS

Deposit sent.

Deposit sent - Thanks.

Sorry for not sending payment/reply, I have just been crazy busy this week and didn't want to leave you hanging Mike, the set looks amazing, I am going to have to pass though, thanks, congrats to all getting it, looks fantastic!

Thanks.

Deposit sent.

Deposit sent - Thanks.

Thanks guy's payment received!! List has been updated.

:)

Deposit sent- thanks

Deposit sent for sets A+B

Back