Movie Chronicle , Sigourney Weaver(Alien), Mel Gibson(lethal weapon)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denny kim

Super Freak
Reaction score
I wanna hear some opinion about those characters for 1/6 project.

Movie Chronicle , Sigourney Weaver(Alien), Mel Gibson(lethal weapon)&his partner.

What do you think? it's a kind of idea to see what people think.

thank you for your opinion in advance

Denny.

Gibson and Glover. How about a Deniro from the godfather 2. Would go great with the Pacino.

Saw this on FB, without hesitation Sigourney! We desperately need an amazing Ripley, I would be down in a heart beat for a custom of her.

A full custom Ripley from the first Alien movie is a much needed figure in this hobby , complete with her cat carrier and flame thrower. It would sell very well I think. I said it last time but if this idea was posted in the Aliens and Robots section I'm sure the interest would shoot up. I'm glad to see you're interested in doing this , it's been a big want of mine for a long time and I actually just sold my Aliens Ripley since I've never been happy with the figure as a whole.

Wow, tough choice between Riggs/Murtaugh and Ripley....

I would have to say Ripley though, as she would be a much more interesting character to see you pull off :rock

Is Neo still a possibility, or did that idea get scrapped?

A full custom Ripley from the first Alien movie is a much needed figure in this hobby , complete with her cat carrier and flame thrower. It would sell very well I think. I said it last time but if this idea was posted in the Aliens and Robots section I'm sure the interest would shoot up. I'm glad to see you're interested in doing this , it's been a big want of mine for a long time and I actually just sold my Aliens Ripley since I've never been happy with the figure as a whole.

:exactly:

If nothing else, a kit w/these accessories would be phenomenal.

I would be all over this. I can't think of a figure I'd be more inclined to sell all my other stuff for, except Hulk, and that's already guaranteed to destroy my wallet.

Y'know if it is this suit:

alien-ripley-gun-small.jpg

Then I would go with Ripley. Would be a great addition to my Alien/Aliens collection. I'm not the biggest Lethal Weapon fan, personally. If you're doing Mad Max, then that's all the Mel Gibson I need!

Y'know if it is this suit:

Then I would go with Ripley.

:lecture

To be honest, I love the Lethal Weapon movies, but Mel Gibson has the honor of being the first celebrity who's off-camera behavior has actually tarnished their films for me. Usually I can separate the celebrity from their work/characters...but he's making it really tough.

I'd be interested in a sets of clothes and weapons for Riggs and Murtaugh. W/o head sculpts.

Ripley set of clothes, acessories and head with rooted hair under $260 would be cool too.

Back