Movie Chronicle , Sigourney Weaver(Alien), Mel Gibson(lethal weapon)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RIPLEY!

My HT Dallas and Kane could use the company along with that Chap.

Please make it so.

PS to Denny: so happy to hear about Mad Max coming this year! :clap

Chronicles? If you are interested in doing teenagers might I suggest Edward Furlong as John Conner. I realize there are a lot of collectors who prefer to buy complete figures, so whatever you decide will sell out, no problem. For bashers there are probably some better choices than these. Ripley, flamethrower and Jones have already been done and done well and are readily available. There is a custom seamtress on here who has done a flight suit for Alien Ripley that is really nice. Not sure about availablity on that. Lethal Weapon sculpts are also available. These characters are fairly easy to bash as there is nothing special about the cloths they wore, and 1/6th equivlants are easy to source. I'm interested in Mad Max as that outfit is hard to source. With your team and thier capibilities I would be interesting in seeing figures offered that are more unique then guys in street cloths. How about Rorscach or some of the other neglicted characters from Watchmen? Riddick had a unique outfit that is kind of hard to bash. Scale accurate Marty McFly would be awesome. Good luck. I'm sure whatever you do will be well received.

Chronicle is one of the best films this year. Though, I don't think it needs 1/6 treatmen, it would be cool to see the process.

:lecture

To be honest, I love the Lethal Weapon movies, but Mel Gibson has the honor of being the first celebrity who's off-camera behavior has actually tarnished their films for me. Usually I can separate the celebrity from their work/characters...but he's making it really tough.

Really? I find him to be even more amusing. Who knew Riggs and Gibson were so alike?

I always find it funny how Mel Gibson can flip out like he does but then have the patience and expertise to direct something like Apocalypto.

Ripley for sure, provided the right body is chosen. Not sold on rooted hair though. Would have to see it.

And awesome on Mad Max (from the Road Warrior please)

Yeah I'd want my Ripley with sculpted hair also. All the rooted hair I've had has sucked. The only character I've ever really seen it on I've liked is the Joker.

I doubt you can root hair like Ripley's, it would need to be a wig. Overall, it would just be easier to sculpt it. You will just turn off too many people will rooted hair.

It never ceases to amuse me with the current trend towards 'ultra-realism' that people are so averse to 'real hair'.

It never ceases to amuse me with the current trend towards 'ultra-realism' that people are so averse to 'real hair'.
It makes figures look creepy somehow. . .not much else to it than that. Hair on dollies never looks very realistic anyway. The hair follicles can't be made that small, I reckon.

Already got a nice Riggs

404472_3329466639073_1340672693_33380786_538363412_a.jpg

Back