Movie Chronicle , Sigourney Weaver(Alien), Mel Gibson(lethal weapon)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok some bad news, Ripley project is shelved for the time being due to some constraints. Iminime is busy with too much work and will cut down on the making of their in house handmade stuff... Sorry for the inconvenience

And yes... Mel Gibson was not involved in influencing this decision

Ok some bad news, Ripley project is shelved for the time being due to some constraints. Iminime is busy with too much work and will cut down on the making of their in house handmade stuff... Sorry for the inconvenience

And yes... Mel Gibson was not involved in influencing this decision

3ofcba.jpg

Its not just because of plate is already full. The work was starting but logistically it was found that it cant/shouldnt be done now. However like I said its NOT cancelled. It will be tackled LATER in the year.
And yes for your info, a steady supply of female bodies is also just one of the reasons.

Also Maximus is being readied by the way, I asked every details as you guys seem to be waiting for it for sometime now. I think because its Denny's fav film he has gone out of the park with it specially on the clothing armour and swords... spared no expense on them
Its gonna cost a pretty dough, but will be worth every penny...

Good to know!
Now I have a time to deal with my financial situation and be 100% ready for some hot stuff :lol:wink1:
Hope that everything will be all right.

Mel Gibson was not involved in influencing this decision
:lol:lol:lol:lol just bring it after :pray:

And for your info, a steady supply of female bodies is also just one of the reasons.
HELL YEAH it is!!! :monkey1:monkey2

Personally there are some nice should I say great Gibson sculpts available... like DCchungs... maybe you should check them out. Im sure he made a LW version

Lethal Weapon heads of Murtaugh and Riggs are available already. As is 3 versions of Ripley, her flamethrower from Alien, and 2 versions of Mad Max. All from the same sculptor. There are also other versions of Max, Ripley and Lethal Weapon around. I'm sure putting together customs isn't everyones cup of tea. For those who are inclined some amazing figures can and have been made. If you prefer buying out of box you are at the mercy of time, and have to wait until someone else makes it a reality. Iminimi makes nice looking stuff. Until they start making bigger editions that are easier to buy I doubt I would persue anything they offer at this point. Maximus sounds interesting as most of his outfit is not easy to bash together. I appreciate the attention to detail that is being put into his clothes and accessories. I hope the same attention is given to the sculpt.

Also Maximus is being readied by the way, I asked every details as you guys seem to be waiting for it for sometime now. I think because its Denny's fav film he has gone out of the park with it specially on the clothing armour and swords... spared no expense on them
Its gonna cost a pretty dough, but will be worth every penny...

Really looking forward to seeing the general...

I hav to say that Gladiator as been on my most wanted list since the 90's . Hard to beleive it's been that long already? I can't wait to add him to my collection finally.

Also Sigorney as Ripley is just a must... no question about it. We need her badly she's one of the mos iconic female characters of this geek film genre.

It's gotta happen eventually and I hope Denny is the one to make that happen

Any idea if the maximus will be sold as a complete figure , or if seperate armor and heads will be available??
Complete figure, Denny has put personally his most into it. The Price is high, but the figure when you will see it. Will make you feel justified for the price. The armour and clothing and sword are at the highest level and have been tooled individually, exaclty the reason why its taking so long to produce. Each armour set costs like a couple of days to complete. Its taken 3 months to tool everything...

Complete figure, Denny has put personally his most into it. The Price is high, but the figure when you will see it. Will make you feel justified for the price. The armour and clothing and sword are at the highest level and have been tooled individually, exaclty the reason why its taking so long to produce. Each armour set costs like a couple of days to complete. Its taken 3 months to tool everything...

Wow...I was hoping to score just a sculpt to put on the "final battle" Maximus I already own, but it sounds like I won't be able to resist this figure. Maybe they can oblige a full figure customer with an extra painted sculpt (paid for of course).

If 2 Ripley hair styles are being considered, I think that would be awesome, and might be tempted to get a second sculpt as a replacement for my Power Loader Ripley. But for the full figure, I think Alien is definitely the way to go. HT already did two different figure releases for the Aliens version, even though they are a bit dated (and the head and bodies suck).

I would luv to get an ALIEN Ripley with flamethrower and catbox and if the 2 hair styles were done I might be tempted to get 2 extra headsculpts for my HT Ripleys.

Back