Movie Chronicle , Sigourney Weaver(Alien), Mel Gibson(lethal weapon)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really hope a Lethal Weapon set happens, seems like there's a lot of support for both Lethal Weapon and Sigourney.

Definitely would prefer Sigourney with sculpted hair, I think rooted hair would be a no no on this one personally.

Yo Axe, any news on the Maximus sculpt?
Maximus is stuck in development hell now due to fast tracking of work on The Demon and also Iminime are busy doing a lot of contractual licensd works... :wink1: stay tuned for those

As for which movie of Ripley is being made, Since I feel the first 2 are the definitive ones, I proposed making a removable hair sculpt and Denny too agreed on it. However nothing can be promised as proposing it and developing it successfully are two different things...

Maximus is stuck in development hell now due to fast tracking of work on The Demon and also Iminime are busy doing a lot of contractual licensd works... :wink1: stay tuned for those

As for which movie of Ripley is being made, Since I feel the first 2 are the definitive ones, I proposed making a removable hair sculpt and Denny too agreed on it. However nothing can be promised as proposing it and developing it successfully are two different things...

Hmm... if that was to be the case it would also need two completely different outfits and accessories for both looks.
If it ends up being just one ( which honestly I'd prefer ) I think Ripley from the original Alien is likely to be a better seller since many people have already modified the hot toys Aliens Ripley.
Either way I'm glad to hear she's the figure they've decided on. :yess:

You must realise that there will be sale of sculpt only run beside the normal full figure... the sculpt will be a good thing for those looking to buy only the sculpt for their half made custom. Not everyone wants to spend $260 and more on a full set handmade figure

You must realise that there will be sale of sculpt only run beside the normal full figure... the sculpt will be a good thing for those looking to buy only the sculpt for their half made custom. Not everyone wants to spend $260 and more on a full set handmade figure

Ah , I see, thanks. :) I didn't realize sculpts were sold separately. My mistake.
So the full figure meaning the actual clothing and accessories are likely to be from ALIEN whilst the sculpt could possibly work for both movies ?.

Personally there are some nice should I say great Gibson sculpts available... like DCchungs... maybe you should check them out. Im sure he made a LW version

Back