NECA 1/4 scale Devito Penguin umbrellas: spiral and toy mobile avalable

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoggieDoc

Super Freak
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You I am offering for sale umbrellas for the 1/4 scale NECA Danny Devito Penguin figure. Right now I have a spiral umbrella and the toy mobile umbrella available. Prices and APPROXIMATE shipping is listed below. This is NOT an interest thread, this is a for sale thread, so please only respond if you intend on a final purchase:). At this time please respond with whether you would like the spiral version, the mobile version, or both. I will not be taking payment yet at this time. I will begin a list of at least a first run and once I have a better idea of how many umbrellas will need to be made I will then request payment. At that time I will request exact addresses to give you each specific shipping costs.

The umbrellas are real fabric that has been fabric painted and heat treated so as to be color fast (though there should never be the need to wash them!). The umbrella handles and the toys for the mobile umbrella were sculpted by me and cast in resin for reproduction, then hand painted. The umbrella skeleton is made from metal and the umbrella shaft is wood.

The umbrellas were made to be held by Penguin's "grasping" hand and should be sturdy enough to stay upright on their own as seen in the pictures. They can also be held by simply feeding the umbrella shaft through the open hand as you see in one of the side pictures of the spiral umbrella. These umbrellas DO NOT open and close!

The umbrellas will be shipped in a couple of pieces with light assembly/gluing required. This is being done to keep shipping cost down and to decrease the chances of damage in shipping. If both versions are purchased they should be able to be shipped together, so one shipping cost for two umbrellas.

If you have any questions let me know!

Spiral umbrella: $60 plus shipping.
Mobile umbrella: $85 plus shipping.

Shipping: US ~$10 (will vary depending on exact location)
International ~$15 (may vary depending on exact location)

Spiral
1) Gargan - Cancelled
2) Jaymig926 - Address received
3) Dale stringer - Address received
4) Psycho - Address received
5)

Mobile

Both
1) Gypsycatcha - Address received

Last edited:
Re: 1/4 scale mobile or spiral umbrella for NECA 1/4 scale Devito Penguin

Count me in on Spiral umbrella, thanks!

bumping the thread, lets fill the list :)

These will look awesome

Thanks! Not sure where everyone previously interested disappeared to. But owell... I have started production on the spiral umbrellas. I will be doing a good bit this weekend, I hope. I will likely also start collecting payment soon. Hopefully it shouldn't be but a couple weeks before they're done.

Hey guys, can I get a PM with each of your addresses? I would like to work on getting shipping figures as well as just to have them for when I ship?Not to mention I am working on the umbrellas this weekend and though I'm not sure how long they'll take me, it won't be super long. Thanks!

Also... let's fill the list:wink1:.

Just a little progress picture... Turning out really well. Clean lines, better even than the prototype.

55e3a5dcda83b3160c5b10ebca7c5aff.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Just some progress... Will be painting more canopies this weekend.

Decided to paint the underside for a cleaner look for you guys.

Gypsy, will be workng on the mobile as well. Despite the original thread being about that specific umbrella you're the only one who wants it so far!

1b2c1d0ad37bc4b14c91ac1e46faed20.jpg
e3ef23c7741d8b9ac3c83c71c7b96ab7.jpg
95b739c24eb4b9b02f3f6b190bcaf8b3.jpg
fcbbf62532ef059e2a0b3aacbfe2953c.jpg

Lots of work done this weekend...
bc088d335f6ea7c110365e8b6dde6a4b.jpg

Hey, guys, unfortunately one member had to cacel:(. This is actually good news for you guys, though, because I currently have 4 spiral canopies painted and 4 handles ready, and I am working on the mobile umbrella. Point is since I currently don't have a 5th spiral to do I should be able to get things finished up a tad quicker:clap.

Maybe one you guys get yours and show them off more people will jump on board. I have lots of supplies left over due to the drop off from the interested list!

Almost there, guys...just need to make a run to the store for more metal rods to finish the umbrella supports and we're all set!
b972b2ce0dad2d4b0b4631aca6014473.jpg

Almost there! Just doing some finishing touches on the toys for you, gupsycatcha, but otherwise the spirals are done!

4ad1caed1a5845b34ed6b9df99d03294.jpg
29a4d6f92a5d86b82e2e0d1d471a99d3.jpg
d0045922d7c06718de2ef4feea2c85bd.jpg

Back