NECA 1/4 scale Devito Penguin umbrellas: spiral and toy mobile avalable

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was easy to put together. just a tab of super glue.

You didn't glue the handle though, correct? That should stay removeable so you can place it is his hand easily. It should fit snugly enough that you don't have to glue it but can take it on and off easily.

You didn't glue the handle though, correct? That should stay removeable so you can place it is his hand easily. It should fit snugly enough that you don't have to glue it but can take it on and off easily.

It fitted in his hand no problem...Hair dyer does wonders.

1902916_10153906998504346_3737347343175268985_n.jpg

It fitted in his hand no problem...Hair dyer does wonders.

1902916_10153906998504346_3737347343175268985_n.jpg

Great! It looks so good! I hope you are happy with it. I coated everything with multiple clear coat layers to give good protection and so there wouldn't be any rubbing of paint or anything. Di you have him holding the handle of the umbrella or did you feed the umbrella shaft through his hand like I did with the prototype?

Great! It looks so good! I hope you are happy with it. I coated everything with multiple clear coat layers to give good protection and so there wouldn't be any rubbing of paint or anything. Di you have him holding the handle of the umbrella or did you feed the umbrella shaft through his hand like I did with the prototype?

he's holding the handle.

he's holding the handle.

Ok, very nice. I made it so it could be held by the handle or with the umbrella shaft sliding through his hand. If you do it the other way you can get the umbrella to sit very closely to his body.

This is what I'm referring to in case anyone else is wondering...

Got mine today, straight out the box they look awesome, l love the fabric and how you managed to shape the umbrella like in the film. also, the packaging was top notch to. Cant ask for more. Il post some pics soon :)

Got mine today, straight out the box they look awesome, l love the fabric and how you managed to shape the umbrella like in the film. also, the packaging was top notch to. Cant ask for more. Il post some pics soon :)
Awesome! I wad just thinking about this yesterday hoping you would be getting them soon. Now I know your mobile umbrella handle doesn't fit super tightly into the canopy so make sure you glue it well and let it dry. The toys make the canopy pretty heavy.

Can't wait to see them!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Awesome! I wad just thinking about this yesterday hoping you would be getting them soon. Now I know your mobile umbrella handle doesn't fit super tightly into the canopy so make sure you glue it well and let it dry. The toys make the canopy pretty heavy.

Can't wait to see them!

Haha already done that :D I have to say they are really really awesome. Im so glad I went for both as they both bring something different. I got to say I prefer the mobile one tho as the colors work really well and the toys just look awesome dangling over his head. Massive thanks DoggieDoc , you really delivered on this in all areas and made one of the best figures released last year even better .

Oh man, he looks great! Thanks so much for the kind words[emoji2].

Oh man, he looks great! Thanks so much for the kind words[emoji2].

Thanks Andy :) really am super happy with them. Il be keeping a close eye on up and coming projects. I may even hit you up with some ideas ;D

Thanks Andy :) really am super happy with them. Il be keeping a close eye on up and coming projects. I may even hit you up with some ideas ;D

Absolutely! I am always looking for somethign new to try. As you know I am currently working on the 1/6 scale glider for Returns Bats, but if you have any suggestions let me have 'em:hi5:

My Penguin Review with DonnieDoc Umbrella

[video=youtube;V6wC1haaCrc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6wC1haaCrc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Thanks, buddy... Username is DoGGieDoc, though...I'm a veterinarian[emoji2]

Back