NECA 1/4 scale Devito Penguin umbrellas: spiral and toy mobile avalable

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm am not on the list, but just like to say very well done, can't wait for pictures. Kick ass Excellent work! :duff

Biiiiiiig photo dump, guys... I aged the toys for you, Gypsy, and I also took some close ups of everything to make sure everyone is satisfied, as well as to show you how they come in multiple pieces and what to do to put them together...

Here are the toys... I did a wash of black and then wiped it off to fill in the crevices of the toys to give them some real depth. I then did a light dry brushing of black over the toys to give them a layer of grime since they've obviously been down in Penguin's hideout:rotfl.

Here are a few close ups of the canopies and the paint job. I just wanted to make sure everyone could see how everything looks. They turned out really great, I think! The slight streakiness seen on the underside of the canopy isn't visible normally, it's just due to the bright flash.

And finally a set of pictures to show the pieces that make up the umbrella and then how to put them together.

Almost there! Just doing some finishing touches on the toys for you, gupsycatcha, but otherwise the spirals are done!

4ad1caed1a5845b34ed6b9df99d03294.jpg
29a4d6f92a5d86b82e2e0d1d471a99d3.jpg
d0045922d7c06718de2ef4feea2c85bd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Those look great will be sending payment Thursday or Friday.

Excellent :) these will look great

Hey I thought I would quote your reponse to try and get your attention. I sent out a message to everyone about some shipping stuff and it told me your inbox is full. Hopefully you see this so you can clear out some space and not have any issues with other PMs in the future!

Awesome! I'll be boxing up and shipping stuff out this weekend, by Monday hopefully since I'm off. Thanks everyone!

Hey I thought I would quote your reponse to try and get your attention. I sent out a message to everyone about some shipping stuff and it told me your inbox is full. Hopefully you see this so you can clear out some space and not have any issues with other PMs in the future!

Yes mate inbox clear :D They look soooo cool. Really like the black wash too. What i really like with these is they have to be used as different display options and they both look awesome the way they are posed. Thats why im glad I opted for both. such a cool figure has just got better. Thanks Andy :clap

Yes mate inbox clear :D They look soooo cool. Really like the black wash too. What i really like with these is they have to be used as different display options and they both look awesome the way they are posed. Thats why im glad I opted for both. such a cool figure has just got better. Thanks Andy :clap

Thanks a ton, that really means a lot:hi5:. Doing this sort of work makes me feel like a kid again... I always loved making things, drawing, doing artsy stuff... and as an adult I never really had an outlet to keep doing it. But having with with this hobby has let me do the things I used to love so much as a kid again and I love it! keep an eye out for my next projects everyone:clap.

Out the door today, guys!

da9d6a394dd5c195814e3dc8db8bf5a3.jpg

I'm going to try and make a little video outlining how they go together and how to best use them in the hands that the Devito figure comes with.

I'm going to try and make a little video outlining how they go together and how to best use them in the hands that the Devito figure comes with.

Awesome Thank you so much!

Yeah that would be cool. Looking forward to these arriving. Sux waiting in the UK tho :thud:

Yeah that would be cool. Looking forward to these arriving. Sux waiting in the UK tho :thud:

I know, I can't wait for you guys to see them! When I dropped everything off I checked and rechecked everything so I hope I didn't screw anything up!

Back