New run of Andy B Locke heads

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeTek

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I've been out of the game for a while (new baby boy last dec) and I'd like to get back in. I've been getting a few emails here and there regarding if the Locke cast was still available. I don't have any right now, but if there is interest (at least 10), I'd be willing to do another run.

I'm casting up 20 of these.

Price would be $40 plus shipping if there is enough interest. Once I have enough interest, I will start the casting and accept orders when I'm finished with the entire run

Thanks!

Mike

1. melanarus
2. beeshaw *paid* *Shipped*
3. Mighty_Jabba *paid* *Shipped*
4. JediMike71
5. floppy hat jon *paid* *Shipped*
6. rhboyd *paid* *Shipped*
7. kliqonmonks777
8. kliqonmonks777
9. Spierre *paid* *Shipped*
10. alpha826 *paid* *Shipped*
11. RandeG
12. Full Art Alchemist
13. ifrack *paid* *Shipped*
14. DP2011 *paid* *Shipped*
15. mimiz
16. viezure
17. beeshaw *paid* *Shipped*
18. YoNoSe *paid* *Shipped*
19. keysta75
20. chig *paid* *Shipped*
21. 69slimer *paid* *Shipped*

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited:
I'll take 1-2

You should post the sculpt photo for those who might not know this amazing sculpt is yours. It'll get 10 takers after that no problem.

Good idea! Also while I won't be continuing with the Lost line, I do have a few new offerings in the works. Hopefully I can share them soon.

Mike

I should probably go through my old PM's. At least once a week I get a PM about where to find a Locke. lol

That's great news, Mike! I've put a refer to this in my showcase thread as I get a lot of PMs about the where and how of finding this head. (Also with some paint up photos if no one's ever seen this guy painted!)

Could you please add me to the list, would it make a difference to the list if I wanted two heads??? Thanks...

Yes! It is a go. I bought some casting material yesterday and hope to start this weekend. Please allow a week or so for me to get em done.

Thanks!

Back