No Country "Ultimate Bad Ass" CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These will hopefully be coming out the first of the year. They will be limited to 20-25 sets only.
1-10 will be released first. And then the remainder will come shortly after. I may offer parts of the set later but there is no guarantee. I may get through these and decide to not produce anything else.
I am talking with Velvet Morning aka Scott about releasing these sets through him as a distributor but nothing is final as of yet. One area that I struggle with is distribution and so I'm trying find a way to over come it and this was one way of going about it.
There will be no pre-ordering or lists. It will be first come first served.

Thanks!

These will hopefully be coming out the first of the year. They will be limited to 20-25 sets only.
1-10 will be released first. And then the remainder will come shortly after. I may offer parts of the set later but there is no guarantee. I may get through these and decide to not produce anything else.
I am talking with Velvet Morning aka Scott about releasing these sets through him as a distributor but nothing is final as of yet. One area that I struggle with is distribution and so I'm trying find a way to over come it and this was one way of going about it.
There will be no pre-ordering or lists. It will be first come first served.

Thanks!

Ok...Sounds great <3 ...but you will be releasing it HERE or can we buy via Facebook/Instagram? Thanks.
Best Regards

Re: No Country for Old Men Money Case and Transmitter.

Not done. Honestly I haven't been in the right place mentally to work on those. I've said before, it will take two hours just to label one camera. Ill be honest, I'm a little afraid of them. I can honestly say, no one ever has made labels like this. The process is very time consuming and takes a lot of focus and I just haven't been there this summer.
Hey robbie, any plans on the Nightcrawler cams? Been 1.5 years since your last response on this

Because of the new sculpt and what not I thought I would give a bump this so people know that it's in the works.
The set will be limited to 25 sets that include a special gift. I will most likely offer individual parts but limit the quantity on those too. I have been trying to work towards not taking deposits but do to the high cost of these sets, I think it's best for me to take deposits so that I can get parts order and started. The high price of the materials has been holding this project back.
So look for an announcement here and on my Instagram account soon.

Thanks.

Because of the new sculpt and what not I thought I would give a bump this so people know that it's in the works.
The set will be limited to 25 sets that include a special gift. I will most likely offer individual parts but limit the quantity on those too. I have been trying to work towards not taking deposits but do to the high cost of these sets, I think it's best for me to take deposits so that I can get parts order and started. The high price of the materials has been holding this project back.
So look for an announcement here and on my Instagram account soon.

Thanks.

Perfect man. Can`t wait. <3 Cheers

Back