Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It says also that the artists scedule can be pushed back if really busy or something like that. It might also have to do with people canceling and reordering different items,but probably not cause ultimately all his items sellout. Regardless a figure well worth waiting for as I'm sure you agree Anxious. Which piece did you buy if you don't mind me asking or did you get the dx or the clothing set?

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

It says also that the artists scedule can be pushed back if really busy or something like that. It might also have to do with people canceling and reordering different items,but probably not cause ultimately all his items sellout. Regardless a figure well worth waiting for as I'm sure you agree Anxious. Which piece did you buy if you don't mind me asking or did you get the dx or the clothing set?

Yep. Agreed. He's a busy guy. I bought the DX set.

Haha not many are man

Im sure most of us on here has spent $$$$$ with the man. I hope it is for the ones who have always bought a fullest/DX right from the very start on every release
- I think that deserves a reward to be constantly supportive in that way....

: I am not one of those either! I have been onboard since I discovered the Dude... My first RM Figure...

I'm sure the majority of us who are avid collectors have given him a pretty penny over the years. I bought Lucy and every DX/FS (aside from the Priest) from Plainview to present directly from him. That's aside from several clothing sets and head sculpts. That doesn't sound like it makes the cut and I'm 100% cool with that. I agree that the peeps who have been around since nearly day 1 deserve an extra reward for their die hard support.

Awesome,I'd have done the same but the funds just weren't available. Do you think the red and blue are both your favorites or do you favor one over the other by a little bit? By the way i found a video on you tube i believe you should checkout. Type in review of red dracula by rainman and in videos someone made a red in like 2014 or 2013 with a awesome lantern. Tried to findout if that was made by the custom figure artist or if i can find someone to commission a lantern just as good. What do you think about the figure as well as the lantern. Rainmans is much better,but this one is pretty good too.

On a another note that handle looks sweet. This double release has a lot to it so like the rest of you said, I'm sure he's going to naturally go past the 50 day thing. It'll be worth the wait :yess:

Last message i typed was to anxious,but i agree i haven't been on board that long and also couldn't afford to spend that much,but as long as your cool with it popcultkid that's all that matters. Did you like Plainview or did you miss him? I've been looking for a fs of Plainview for awhile,I'd go for the dx but it's just too much on the secondary market. Clap: for supporting a great team of artists!

Awesome,I'd have done the same but the funds just weren't available. Do you think the red and blue are both your favorites or do you favor one over the other by a little bit? By the way i found a video on you tube i believe you should checkout. Type in review of red dracula by rainman and in videos someone made a red in like 2014 or 2013 with a awesome lantern. Tried to findout if that was made by the custom figure artist or if i can find someone to commission a lantern just as good. What do you think about the figure as well as the lantern. Rainmans is much better,but this one is pretty good too.

Great avvy choice. I was going to switch to Bateman yesterday but decided to go Tyler first :hi5:

IDK man. I'll possibly be able to choose which I favor after having them in hand, but right now it's a toss up. Really intrigued by both versions.

I think you may be talking about Spenser's figure. He offered one with a working lantern about 1 1/2 years ago

I love Pkainview! It's a great piece. I still have him if that's what you were asking. I never sold any of my Rainman figs. I bought 3 other DX/FS on the secondary market aside from what I got directly from him, and they're all right here with papa :)

The other Dracula was indeed 2013 and made by Spenser HERE

Phine1 is making the lantern HERE

Got to get me one of those lanterns. Gives such a presentation to the figure. Is he making a limited number or still taking orders?

Awesome dude treat them like your fam,well the are a extension in a way.lol Is phine1 still making those lanterns or did he stop with the Spencer figure?

Awesome dude treat them like your fam,well the are a extension in a way.lol Is phine1 still making those lanterns or did he stop with the Spencer figure?

Still making them. Prototype has been ordered.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Awesome i dropped a line on the thread about adding me to the list without a doubt.

Wow, I'm shocked personally. So many orders for lanterns, seems like people are into the figure. Get your orders in everyone cause I'm sure it will be sold out by tomorrow,if not already. I got to check. Any ideas why people are withdrawing their orders? The only good excuse I've heard so far is that people got hit hard during the holidays,you should never over exttend yourself,but I'm sure a majority of us have before,so i wouldn't say it's a good excuse, but a excuse.

Only the red full set is left and I'm sure it will be gone in under 24 hrs,so hop to it if your interested in a sweet piece.

This thread has been too quiet! I'm super pumped for this release, looks like it's shaping up to be pretty epic! Rainman posted this on Instagram 2 days ago:

O5IW6K.jpg

Ajkhunter :pfft: You thread bumper! :lol

I got all excited then.

I saw it too. Looks good.

Back