Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread has been too quiet! I'm super pumped for this release, looks like it's shaping up to be pretty epic! Rainman posted this on Instagram 2 days ago:

O5IW6K.jpg

Thanks Andrew! I'm one of the anti-social media guys, so thanks for posting

Looks sick but I'm still wondering exactly how it displays. Is it attached to the box? Will it have a stand or something?

I'm almost certain it will be a plaque. I don't really see any other way to display it considering how thin it must be.

I think it's a plaque too but I'm wondering if it's fixed to the box (which probably isn't the best idea :lol) or if it has some type of stand/mount to display it upright.

Is that plaque for the dx,or is it coming with both dx and fs? I'm not one of those guys who goes on instagram etc... either. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

I recall a second secret item being announced for the DX. Seeing as this is the only new thing that's been revealed since the PO, I'd assume that this will be for the DX set only.

Makes sense... I should have got the dx,but I'm happy with the fs red and getting a lantern from Robbie. I assume the orders will be coming sometime in March. That is a nice looking gift that you could display hanging up behind dracula and adding other figures that would go with that particular vibe you get from the evil horror look it gives.

Yeah, I expect it just has a little hole in the back, so you just hammer a small nail into the glass display case and you're all set :monkey3

Nah man,not make a hole in the glass,depending on what kind of shelving you have i mean hang from the shelf above. I haven't even seen the dimensions of the thing,but thought it would look cool for a backdrop.

I actually thought it was for DX and FS since DX gets the wolf bust and the FS didn't have any secret item, but guess we'll have to wait and see.

What's the thread for Phine1s lantern? I dropped a line a few weeks back about wanting one,but my SSF Tapatalk is all screwed up with being able to send pms or get updates on threads. If i try to send a pm it says to many messages delete some and if problem continues get in touch with forum administrator,but forum administrator must be really busy cause still my choices to send receive info are messed up. Really annoying! Any advice is welcomed. I was able to delete 1 message then able to only send 1,so i reached out to Phine1 and dropped him my email address to hit me up if problem persists,but stuck again not being able to send pms.ughhhh!

What's the thread for Phine1s lantern? I dropped a line a few weeks back about wanting one,but my SSF Tapatalk is all screwed up with being able to send pms or get updates on threads. If i try to send a pm it says to many messages delete some and if problem continues get in touch with forum administrator,but forum administrator must be really busy cause still my choices to send receive info are messed up. Really annoying! Any advice is welcomed. I was able to delete 1 message then able to only send 1,so i reached out to Phine1 and dropped him my email address to hit me up if problem persists,but stuck again not being able to send pms.ughhhh!

How many PMs do you have? 100 is the max if you don't have a premium membership,

Back