Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robbie, wouldn't making it out of brass just make it too heavy anyway & weigh down the holster making it sit unnatural? a real holster 1:1 is made of thicker leather. I wouldn't be worried about what's made of as long as it's accurate, I reckon.

Rainman have used metal parts a long time ago for the guns etc. and it seems coarse and lacking in details compared to resin. With the proper paint and detailing, resin could be made to look like metal anyways.

Rainman have used metal parts a long time ago for the guns etc. and it seems coarse and lacking in details compared to resin.
He used white metal which is low temp casting metal. It's not a good material and if not done correctly, can leave a rough surface. I use lost wax process which is basically jewelry making. The down side is printing in wax can be very expensive and must be done for each piece. I've had a work around for it on some stuff but it's not good enough for some items.

He used white metal which is low temp casting metal. It's not a good material and if not done correctly, can leave a rough surface. I use lost wax process which is basically jewelry making. The down side is printing in wax can be very expensive and must be done for each piece. I've had a work around for it on some stuff but it's not good enough for some items.

the stuffs HT uses for their T2 is pretty good, but I think the resin counterpart is fine too.

Inigos esb han bead is coming soon. Will top this epic set off nicely.

I really hope so, he put out a proto a while back and when I asked if and when this might still be happening I didn't get a reply so I was unsure. I REALLY hope it does happen, until then I think JNIX is ok.

72671787_2732335713453386_1785479962929659904_o.jpg

Han-ESB.jpg

I saw the same post and thought the same thing as Ray. Unfortunately, looking closer the post was from October 2019. Someone commented on the thread about our project and that bumped the post to the top of the Inigo group. I hope it does move forward eventually, though!

Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 12.34.37 PM.png

Oh, wait, Robbie does that cause an issue re: getting the holsters/blasters done at the same time ?

Back