Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think most are in the US so I’ll handle sending those orders I can send any in Canada to chilipep and he can use the US thing to send it to the other Canadians seems like the most efficient way to handle the US and Canada

I’d like to know how many who ordered besides Hydeous and hotroysaddict are not located in North America?

In my experience wirh the coronavirus UPS has been a bit shaky DHL is really the only service that goes between any country these days that I trust fully.

I think at this rate it’ll be better to have ray / chillipep have the bulk for those in eu / us. And for Asian countries it’ll be sent through me. What does everyone think bout this?

That makes sense Robbie. In that case I’ll handle all the non Asian orders becuase I Know you want to ship in the US only

I don’t mind working with each guy in the UK and EU to get it to you guys via any shipping method you want also.

I can also send Robbies Asian orders over to Hydeous also so he can include them when the orders he fufills in Asia.

I want to make sure I'm correct but isn't the gun Han carries with this clothing set basically the same as the Luke blaster right? The belt is basically the same as the New Hope version but the buckles are switched from front to back. Right?

I want to make sure I'm correct but isn't the gun Han carries with this clothing set basically the same as the Luke blaster right? The belt is basically the same as the New Hope version but the buckles are switched from front to back. Right?

Han's Bespin DL-44 has extra greeblies compared to Luke's Bespin DL-44.

Han's:

IMG_0485.jpg
IMG_0489.jpg

Luke's:

Luke Bespin_A.jpg
Luke Bespin_B.jpg

for me: If there's a chance I could get the holster/blaster posted via DHL or Fed Ex at the same time as the clothing set that would be great, but only if the holster can be ready by then. Otherwise, I'd be happier to have the clothing sent before the holster set or vice versa.

Robbie, can you/will you post in this thread please if you've started a different thread for the holster/blaster please to make sure everyone is aware of that thread?

for me: If there's a chance I could get the holster/blaster posted via DHL or Fed Ex at the same time as the clothing set that would be great, but only if the holster can be ready by then. Otherwise, I'd be happier to have the clothing sent before the holster set or vice versa.

Robbie, can you/will you post in this thread please if you've started a different thread for the holster/blaster please to make sure everyone is aware of that thread?
I'm staying in this thread. Don't need another. I offered to make the rig to help with this run at the start. I'm not looking to make more than the clothing run size. I will be done before the clothing run so they can go together. I will be asking for deposits in the next few days. All the digital work is done for these. It's just about ordering parts and prints.

I'm staying in this thread. Don't need another. I offered to make the rig to help with this run at the start. I'm not looking to make more than the clothing run size. I will be done before the clothing run so they can go together. I will be asking for deposits in the next few days. All the digital work is done for these. It's just about ordering parts and prints.
Will be in for the set as well!

Awesome, that's good news actually. Better to keep everything together rather than having to monitor multiple threads. I'm excited to see what the rig looks like and find out how much it costs.

Updated the model. I wanted to make the blasters in brass but the service I use has not been the best in keeping the integrity of the print so I think these will go back to resin. I can pursue a different service but it will be much higher.

Back