Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So just to summarize, can anyone check in and reconfirm your spots please? I think I’m missing one member for some reason, if I am, please PM me with your details. ????

Paid:

1. Teleray paid full
  2. V_collectibles paid full
  3. Misterscruff paid full
  4. Star puffs paid full
  5. Universal key paid full
  6. Raymond Ferraro paid full
  7. Rmsceb paid full
  8. Elgregco paid full
  9. Tonton paid full
  10. Comatoast paid full
  11. Mbuck45 paid full
  12. Chillipep66 paid full
  13. Bravomite paid full
  14. Menoseloso
  15. Hottoysaddict72 paid full
  16. Raymond Ferraro set 2 Paid full
  17. Chillipep66 set 2 Paid full
  18. indiana Fett
  19. Hydeous
  20. Hydeous

And guys, it’s safe to send the additional $25 now. Please make sure To send it as gift or add 5% For the fee and to put your userName so I can update the paid list. Thanks again for the patience fellas ????

Last edited: Yesterday at 1:35 PM

bumping these

Definitely interested in a holster/ blaster. Do we know a price?
It's going to depend on quantity. The metal parts have a minimum sheet price so it's going to be fixed. I need to get a quote on it.
The blaster and accessories too are based on quantity. I need to check with the printer on price. I may try to have the blaster body cast in brass. The end of the barrel will be difficult to cast because of all the tiny holes. It may be better to have it in plastic so we can have the best of both. The scope section is really fragile in plastic so I want to make it in metal either way. The grips will be wood no matter what.
I'll see what I can get going on price estimate as soon as possible.

It's going to depend on quantity. The metal parts have a minimum sheet price so it's going to be fixed. I need to get a quote on it.
The blaster and accessories too are based on quantity. I need to check with the printer on price. I may try to have the blaster body cast in brass. The end of the barrel will be difficult to cast because of all the tiny holes. It may be better to have it in plastic so we can have the best of both. The scope section is really fragile in plastic so I want to make it in metal either way. The grips will be wood no matter what.
I'll see what I can get going on price estimate as soon as possible.

Thanks Robbie, I'm especially interested in an upgrade to my old old Sideshow Holster. There's the Hot Toys one of course but it isn't accurate to the movie and that offends my sense of OCD :LOL:

The Remaining 2 final sets will be set at $465. There will be no more additional set after this.

Are we waiting on 2 more people to jump in? I thought the run was closed :unsure:

So what do we need now before Yunsil can start to make the run happen, where are we at?

Back