Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
happy to help bud, I'll take the last second set. Let's close this off finally!

Thanks so much for sticking with it especially since you have had an awful personal experience in an already awful time.

Finally this this is done :eek: I’ll iron out the details with Yunsil and post updates here soon, guys!

appreciate the assist, Mike and Ray! (y)(y)(y) And I didn’t have any awful experiences to be honest with you, Ray. I know it’s not easy with the current condition for most of us, and if in a better situation, most people would’ve tried to keep their end of the deal. Regardless, glad that we finally manage to wrap this up!

And guys, it’s safe to send the additional $25 now. Please make sure To send it as gift or add 5% For the fee and to put your userName so I can update the paid list. Thanks again for the patience fellas ????

Last edited:
So just to summarize, can anyone check in and reconfirm your spots please? I think I’m missing one member for some reason, if I am, please PM me with your details. ????

Paid:

1. Teleray paid full
  2. V_collectibles paid full
  3. Misterscruff paid full
  4. Star puffs paid full
  5. Universal key paid full
  6. Raymond Ferraro paid full
  7. Rmsceb paid full
  8. Elgregco paid full
  9. Tonton paid full
  10. Comatoast paid full
  11. Mbuck45 paid full
  12. Chillipep66 paid full
  13. Bravomite paid full
  14. Menoseloso
  15. Hottoysaddict72 paid full
  16. Raymond Ferraro set 2 Paid full
  17. Chillipep66 set 2 Paid full
  18. indiana Fett
  19. Hydeous
  20. Hydeous

Last edited:
Looks good but I did pay in full a long time ago.
Also thank you for your efforts.

Looks good but I did pay in full a long time ago.
Also thank you for your efforts.

unfortunately there’s a price increase of $25 from toribox due to the delay which I have informed a few weeks ago. I also know that it’s probably not fair for those of you who have paid fast but my hands are kinda tied with this sadly.

Hey guys,

Toribox just got back to me saying that there’s a slight price increase of $25 per outfit because of the delay. So for the remaining 5 outfit the price is $435, please help out to spread out the word so we can finalize the orders soon. For the rest of 15 who have paid, you can send the $25 later when we’ve already got the 5 new buyers ????

its this message.

unfortunately there’s a price increase of $25 from toribox due to the delay which I have informed a few weeks ago. I also know that it’s probably not fair for those of you who have paid fast but my hands are kinda tied with this sadly.
fully understand H. Payment sent

Thanks Hydeous for moving this run along so swiftly now. I know it's been a terrible time for you, man. I hope that Yunsil will be willing to get onto this run quickly.

My only comment is that the floating effect of the pockets looks a little bit too exaggerated. Not sure a good way to convey that to Yunsil but would be improved if it was a bit more subtle.

You literally beat me too it, I was just looking at reference pics as you posted.

I was going to get my wife to iron them flat or sew them down, we'd already talked about that prior because the pockets stick out in a grossly exaggerated manner, but the pants are gorgeous and the shirt seems fine

but if it is going to delay the run I'd rather just do those fixes myself to my set.:cool:

Last edited:
I’m not asking for thanks from you all but I’m asking for consideration to play the 25 dollars you owe on the up charge cost if you’re not one of the ones that did so so we can get this off... I bought an extra set. I don’t need one. I didn’t want to do it but I did it just to help out hydeous and us all and get this off the ground finally.. Chili also bought an extra set and hydeous bought 2 sets just to wrap this up so I hope it’s not a song and dance for this remaining 25 bucks from anyone , if you haven’t paid hydeous that yet please do so fast!

Apologies for my little soapbox.

My only thoughts are that I agree the pockets poof up a bit Too much but that’s it... yunsil should be able to handle that on the final run, I don’t see why that would add delay she’s been able to handle last min changes going into production on the runs chili and I have done in the past without more delays so let’s hope that’s the same.

I'm extremely grateful to all of those who have put in extra to make this run happen. It's very thoughtful and extremely selfless of them, thank you. I hope that the full payment can be sent soon and this run can begin. :cool:

Also did I see someone was going to start a run for the holster for this outfit at some point also?

I think I’m getting 3 sets, seems like only 14 of the original interested parties paid. Money are kinda tight after the medical bills and funeral costs, but I feel bad for those who have paid on a timely manner. And I appreciate Ray and chillis generous gesture to buy additional sets each even when they don’t have to. So thanks for lifting some burden on this one for. The team fellas????‍♂️

yes, I will be sending those pocket issues as a reminder to them once I’ve sent the remaining payment to them. ??

Back