Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. The run is closed. We are not waiting for 2 more person. Just waiting for indiana fett and menoseloso to finish up with their payment.

She told me that they are booked till August and she’ll start on Sept.

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! This is awesome!!! It's great to have a start date (even if it is 2 1/2 months away) at least we know when approx we can expect sets :cool::giggle:

Btw, Ray and I have discussed that due to the pandemic and the shipping issues I’ve heard from Asia to US, it’ll be better if those that reside in the US/Canada have their outfit all sent to Ray first and then he’ll distribute later using the local USPS as it’s safer. What are your thoughts on these guys?

please post here If you’d like yours to be sent to ray first, so I can have the list prepared once the items are ready, thanks!

I'm in Australia and I have found both USPS and Australia Post to be DEPLORABLE in the last few months. Even sending things with USPS Priority hasn't been a great experience. 2 weeks and still waiting for something.

In this period I have had something sent from Hong Kong to Australia via DHL- 4 days!
and US to Australia in via Fed Ex in 2 days!!

Yes, paid a lot for it but it arrived and quickly so I really really would like my set sent via DHL or Fed Ex please if that can be done. I wouldn't normally ask this but the postal service has been completely awful.

I'm in Australia and I have found both USPS and Australia Post to be DEPLORABLE in the last few months. Even sending things with USPS Priority hasn't been a great experience. 2 weeks and still waiting for something.

In this period I have had something sent from Hong Kong to Australia via DHL- 4 days!
and US to Australia in via Fed Ex in 2 days!!

Yes, paid a lot for it but it arrived and quickly so I really really would like my set sent via DHL or Fed Ex please if that can be done. I wouldn't normally ask this but the postal service has been completely awful.

how bout UPS? Chillipep just Msged me saying that he’s got a got deal with UPS at the moment.

Back