Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so how many payments are we waiting on and how do we get this project moving toward completion?

Here's a question, I believe Yunsil is starting work on another Indy outfit....will she be doing this Han Solo run or Indy run 1st?

My best guess would be that she'll do the run that has it's ducks in a row quickest.

Even though I'm new onto this list I'm not unfamiliar with custom runs and this must be very frustrating for those on the list for 2 years.

I hope a solution can be found quickly to get this run started asap.

Last edited:
ok so 5 people have lost their $260 deposit, right? That's $1,300 divided by $435 which each set cost, which means another 3 sets are covered with that deposit. $435x3= $1,305

So money is needed for 2 sets only in theory....

I wonder if anyone (2 people) is interested in purchasing a 2nd set in order to get this run started...

...or if the 15 people committed would pay the $58ea to cover the balance outstanding?

or option c) we could wait indefinitely to see if another 4 people can be found.

(not a fan of option C) lol.

Honestly if we came down to like one left from the limit , I’d buy another set if it gets us this damn thing finally. People are going to bitch about not having this like they always do when hot toys finally releases a Bespin han and they realize how much it sucks by comparison and I’ll have no problem over charging them for my second set.

But I’d also be willing to pay the extra 58 bucks. That’s definitely my preference.

ok so 5 people have lost their $260 deposit, right? That's $1,300 divided by $435 which each set cost, which means another 3 sets are covered with that deposit. $435x3= $1,305

So money is needed for 2 sets only in theory....

I wonder if anyone (2 people) is interested in purchasing a 2nd set in order to get this run started...

...or if the 15 people committed would pay the $58ea to cover the balance outstanding?

or option c) we could wait indefinitely to see if another 4 people can be found.

(not a fan of option C) lol.
With you there are now 16 people paid in full.

Initial deposits were only $150, so my math makes it so that it would only be an extra $62 for the 16 people now involved if hydeous agrees to use the 5 deposits in this way (haven't seen him say he would).

(16 x 62 = $992) + (5 x $150 = $750) = $1,742
4 sets x $435 = $1,740

We'd then be left with 4 extra sets that we paid for as a group. What happens to those?

Last edited:
With you there are now 16 people paid in full.

Initial deposits were only $150, so my math makes it so that it would only be an extra $62 for the 16 people now involved if hydeous agrees to use the 5 deposits in this way (haven't seen him say he would).

(16 x 62 = $992) + (5 x $150 = $750) = $1,742
4 sets x $435 = $1,740

We'd then be left with 4 extra sets that we paid for as a group. What happens to those?

I see, I miss read that on the 1st page, yes it was $150 deposit so my maths will be off.

actually,my maths was ok, but my ability to read apparently wasn't :LOL::ROFLMAO:

So re-doing the maths I see your point 16 people would have to pay $61.88 ea ($62ea) to cover the shortfall

bugger.....

(yesterday I started posts on 3 different 1/6 Australian sites telling people this run was on trying to get some interest but no-one has jumped on, sadly)

and yeah, no idea about the surplus suits....just that I REALLY want this run to go ahead. It's Han freaken Bespin Baby !!!

Last edited:
I see, I miss read that on the 1st page, yes it was $150 deposit so my maths will be off.

actually,my maths was ok, but my ability to read apparently wasn't :LOL::ROFLMAO:

So re-doing the maths I see your point 16 people would have to pay $61.88 ea ($62ea) to cover the shortfall

bugger.....

(yesterday I started posts on 3 different 1/6 Australian sites telling people this run was on trying to get some interest but no-one has jumped on, sadly)

and yeah, no idea about the surplus suits....just that I REALLY want this run to go ahead. It's Han freaken Bespin Baby !!!
Don't get me wrong, I think it's a good idea and I'd be up for it to move this along, just raises a couple questions.

This project is taking far too long, and I appreciate those who have paid and have been patient with the whole thing and delays, due to my father getting sick, accompanying him with the Cancer treatment for the past 2 year, the funeral process and all. I apologize if at times I wasnt available here when you guys need to get in touch with me or needed an update. I had finally just bout done with the funeral process a few days ago, so I can concentrate more on this now.

There’s 4 more sets, anybody interested to take 2 more? I think I can absorb the other 2 sets, then we can wrap this up this month at the latest hopefully.

Last edited:
Back