Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a slot available as i can't continue with the project, if some one wants to send me the $150 gifted they can have my spot. PM me (Y)

Could we just keep this super limited instead. Offer no more slots. Use the deposits paid by those who can’t or won’t send their balancing payment to make up the difference between the price hike for the lower run and then the rest of us who want the set in our hands just suck it up and pay the difference left?

We just seem to be at deadlock at the moment.

Hydeous how many have paid in full (sorry if you already confirmed)?

It looks like we are at 7 who haven’t paid so 13 sets. Which means we have 7 deposits of 150 usd to use (1050usd) towards funding the difference.

Could we use that to buy two more sets to bring us up to 15 locking in the 485usd total (which is higher than the 410usd for 20 we hoped for) and then each pay an extra 75usd just to get this moving. I know paying more seems like a rubbish idea but I’d like to just see this moving forward if we can.

Last edited:
Ok Ray, one member just paid. So there’s 5 slots available now

It looks like we are at 7 who haven’t paid so 13 sets. Which means we have 7 deposits of 150 usd to use (1050usd) towards funding the difference.

Could we use that to buy two more sets to bring us up to 15 locking in the 485usd total (which is higher than the 410usd for 20 we hoped for) and then each pay an extra 75usd just to get this moving. I know paying more seems like a rubbish idea but I’d like to just see this moving forward if we can.
We're actually already at the 15 according to Hydeous's latest update. The 1050 could theoretically cover almost the entirety of the price increase to $485 each (everyone would have to chip in $5). Not a terrible idea to finally be done with this.

Another thing to possibly expect here is that the final price goes up too. Yunsil’s quote is only valid for three months after the proto is shown. After that it’s subject to increase as materials have to be sourced again. And given the real lack of attention and total mess up this run has been, it would be par for the course to see that happen.

tenor.gif

I thought we’ve agreed initially that Ray would offer the remaining slot to his other resources first? Are we still on board with that or have the majority decided something else?

This is what I would do.

Marfmaster; Mighty_jabba; Menoseloso; Proteus360; Indiana Fett; Sonnenkranz; Random0ne...

These guys get until x date that Hydeous confirms. If they don’t pay by that date they lose their deposit. We get 7 more people which I don’t think will be an issue if we advertise on social media to close this run. I will be willing to use my channel to advertise for that.

Those guys are all active here or on sideshow. I’ve seen most of them post recently. I think a deadline by January 15th is more than reasonable personally. If it were up to me I’d give them one more week, they have had more than enough time.

Hydeous keeps their original deposits, new people pay the same deposit and final price so it’s fair to the rest of us and we move on.

It’s this one btw.

I thought we’ve agreed initially that Ray would offer the remaining slot to his other resources first? Are we still on board with that or have the majority decided something else?
I think the issue is just whether we think it's realistic to get 5 more people, which is a quarter of the entire run, 2 years into things or if that's just going to prolong things and we still won't get to that original price point.

Seeing my name in here, but I'm all paid up. Unless this is an older post.
Looks like that's an old list.

Hydeous, since it seemed several paid can you let us know how many are left to pay and what the cost is currently at?

All I personally seem to recall saying is I will advertise for it. which I still can, but first, I think we are all waiting to hear from you an updated list of who had actually paid, as this one seems old, and a concrete list of who has left to pay as well as a firm deadline on when they have to pay which honestly never came and now I think is moot.

I think we are well beyond the point of being discreet and respectful to those who have not paid you. Many of us have paid a very long time ago and we deserve more respect than those who have flaked.

If you want to transfer all the money for who is paid to me as well as this list I am happy to take this project over and finish the run for you if you don’t want to as well so long as everyone else is in agreement.

Chilipep and I were firm and communicative on deadline and payment expectation with our Roger Moore run as painful as it was but we got that closed swiftly and only had to cover out of pocket one flake out, who lost his deposit and is blocked from the run forever. Even though we had to pay out of pocket for that unit, I’m very confident someone will come in late who wants the set and be able to get it from us. I’ve seen other run owners Like Ymba close our runs with a lot more people even faster. This is far too long now, this is the same kind of thing I think we are expecting to see here at the point.

you’re one of the good guys and I think most of us including myself know that, but If I’m being honest Scotty B’s emperor and John Moore’s Mathilda has taught us that we need run owners to be more aggressive and communicative.

Back