Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point I’d be one hundred percent ok if generalgrevious got in on this run And took one of those non payers off the list to get this thing made, Hydeous you can pocket that original deposit for the trouble too... the wait at this point is really not OK.

Hey guys, lemme compile the list first and put the names up here. It’s a small community of customs and I’m sure everyone know one another and could hopefully talk and remind them too.

I picked up the 'Star Wars Objets du Mythe' French language book recently, and it has a photo of the original Bespin Han jacket. One thing I noticed was the extra stitching bands at the cuff, that aren't on our prototype outfit. Do you think it would be possible to ask Yunsil to add them?

Excuse my iPhone pics...View attachment 421587

View attachment 421588

It’s possible, I reckon.

As much as I’d want to get this project over and done with, I can’t do so as the deposits have been sent to yunsil and she’s still waiting for the rest of the payments.

Here’s the list of the members that have yet to send payment.

Marfmaster; Mighty_jabba; Menoseloso; Proteus360; Indiana Fett; Sonnenkranz; Random0ne;

This is what I would do.

Marfmaster; Mighty_jabba; Menoseloso; Proteus360; Indiana Fett; Sonnenkranz; Random0ne...

These guys get until x date that Hydeous confirms. If they don’t pay by that date they lose their deposit. We get 7 more people which I don’t think will be an issue if we advertise on social media to close this run. I will be willing to use my channel to advertise for that.

Those guys are all active here or on sideshow. I’ve seen most of them post recently. I think a deadline by January 15th is more than reasonable personally. If it were up to me I’d give them one more week, they have had more than enough time.

Hydeous keeps their original deposits, new people pay the same deposit and final price so it’s fair to the rest of us and we move on.

This is what I would do.

Marfmaster; Mighty_jabba; Menoseloso; Proteus360; Indiana Fett; Sonnenkranz; Random0ne...

These guys get until x date that Hydeous confirms. If they don’t pay by that date they lose their deposit. We get 7 more people which I don’t think will be an issue if we advertise on social media to close this run. I will be willing to use my channel to advertise for that.

Those guys are all active here or on sideshow. I’ve seen most of them post recently. I think a deadline by January 15th is more than reasonable personally. If it were up to me I’d give them one more week, they have had more than enough time.

Hydeous keeps their original deposits, new people pay the same deposit and final price so it’s fair to the rest of us and we move on.

I’m good with that idea, Ray. As long as the majority of you guys are fine with that.

Back