Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d rather not call out or list any names for the unpaid ones out of respect because I believe that they have the best intention of sending payment ASAP.

I have already sent PM a few days ago at SSF as there are some who aren’t registered here.

And like Star Puffs I’m paid up too and only see one star but vote also for the full visibility of payment status so we can hound those who have not paid.

I’d rather not make the list public, but I understand where you are coming from, Ray. It’s a group order and everyone deserves an update.

If you noticed, those who have sent final payment left a post here on the thread. So those who haven’t, have yet to sent the final balance. I hope that can shed some lights of the current situation.

This has been open for ages, who are these guys? At this point the wait is unacceptable, especially to those of us who paid promptly and supported the project from the beginning.its rude to you the owner and to those of us who are serious about this. Can we give them a hard deadline and lost who has not paid here? I think that’s more than fair.

I picked up the 'Star Wars Objets du Mythe' French language book recently, and it has a photo of the original Bespin Han jacket. One thing I noticed was the extra stitching bands at the cuff, that aren't on our prototype outfit. Do you think it would be possible to ask Yunsil to add them?

Excuse my iPhone pics...
IMG_6540.jpg

IMG_6541.jpg

have not been on here for some time i might be on board since i have been selling portions of my collection too clear space and money. still trying too sell a little bit more to have some funds if this project still exist pm me if it is.

Back