Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting TonTon, when I saw Ringoyau's pics of the unpainted Inigo ESB sculpt, I thought it looked a bit small. Then you mention that to you it feels a bit big, and does look a bit bigger on your setup. Interested to see what this sculpt looks like painted up with the hair connection puttied. I have the Jnix ESB painted and trying to decide if I should upgrade to this one.

I too was worried about the removable hair piece, but now after seeing these pics I am more worried. LOL

I trust it will look ok painted, Inigo knows what he's doing, I hope.

This set and Robbies rig is amazing!!
I decided to only collect ROTJ from the OT so I passed. After waiting for HT or someone else to do a ROTJ run I ordered a set at Geewhiz two weeks ago. Hope it turns out nice. I have a Lando General Outfit from them and am quite happy (except the cape that I want to replace sometime in the future)

https://abload.de/image.php?img=mobile.118q5j2o.jpeg] [/url]

Interesting TonTon, when I saw Ringoyau's pics of the unpainted Inigo ESB sculpt, I thought it looked a bit small. Then you mention that to you it feels a bit big, and does look a bit bigger on your setup. Interested to see what this sculpt looks like painted up with the hair connection puttied. I have the Jnix ESB painted and trying to decide if I should upgrade to this one.
Feel like you can't go wrong with either the Inigo or ESB Jnix -- I just have too many Jnix Ford sculpts between the ANH Han and Indy so I'm happy to have something different to mix it up.

Everything is relative of course. Here it is next to the Jnix, which seemed a big bigger than the ANH HT. It might be more in line with their TFA Han. Somehow looks a bit bigger in person than the photos, but it's not like it's that far off.

BD449A71-EB0A-4F22-8E2E-C4746F149304.jpeg
59B3FD10-9070-47E5-B74D-7CDF258D2237.jpeg

Last edited:
You guys really think the Yunsil Indy set isn't up to snuff? I get the price jump issue, but overall, I think it can look pretty decent. Right?

You guys really think the Yunsil Indy set isn't up to snuff? I get the price jump issue, but overall, I think it can look pretty decent. Right?
She did make the original 6-7 years ago now? So I would imagine she could make improvements.

Starting from scratch tho would make a quick turnaround into a much longer one and I understand the thinking there.

I'm currently using the Yunsil pants for my hero Indy and planning to use the shirt for a Cairo Indy so I think those hold up well, mind you I don't have any Kato pants/shirt to compare with.

One thing that no one has captured well (except the old SS shirts, but in a cheap looking way) is the way those vertical strips have a waviness to them.

I personally think that those who decided to pass on this run in the hope that Hot Toys will make Han Bespin would be kicking themselves right now. This set turned out even better than what was displayed as a proto type in my opinion. I doubt HT will ever get around to Han Bespin and if they do it won't be up to this quality anyway.

How many sets did Yunsil produce for this run ?

I personally think that those who decided to pass on this run in the hope that Hot Toys will make Han Bespin would be kicking themselves right now. This set turned out even better than what was displayed as a proto type in my opinion. I doubt HT will ever get around to Han Bespin and if they do it won't be up to this quality anyway.

yep this is almost a gautontee. It happened with Jedi luke. And then when he showed up in the mandalorian, well I wish I got extra sets as I’d be able to retire right now. It’s the kind of outfit that a lot of people will say whatever hot toys eventually gives will
Be good enough. That is until they get it in hand and know they could have had something better and try and convince themselves they don’t need it only to ultimately overpay down the line in hopes someone lets it go.

But I’m happy there’s a solid group of us who willed this into happening. Those who sat watching on the sidelines for years not getting in made their choice that it wasn’t a priority and that’s totally ok too but I’m still willing to bet there will be envy.

When this thread gets necro bumped in 1-2 years time begging for a rerun I’m sure everyone will
Be happy to say yeah... no.

I can't see it in the original post and I'm scratching to remember how many sets were produced now.

Rzeznikk, really like the pose you have Han in, great swagger. The sculpt looks great, like that it has the slight smirk from the V3 Indiana Jones sculpt, really adds to Han's cockiness. Might have to get one of these sculpts and compare with my Jnix ESB that I've had for a few years just waiting for a proper ESB Han outfit.

Try compiling a list if theres enough interest, ill run by yunsil.

I would buy another set. I am disappointed I only bought one now. If I knew I would love it as much as I do, I would have bought 2 sets this time.

Rzeznikk, really like the pose you have Han in, great swagger. The sculpt looks great, like that it has the slight smirk from the V3 Indiana Jones sculpt, really adds to Han's cockiness. Might have to get one of these sculpts and compare with my Jnix ESB that I've had for a few years just waiting for a proper ESB Han outfit.

Thanks! I thought so too. I think the sculpt will be a winner for Han for sure.

You seem to have very little appreciation of the fact that the majority of people cannot afford to drop well over $1000 on just one figure!!!

Be careful not to come across as one of THOSE people! :mad: Just be grateful that you are one of the privileged few that can afford these beautiful pieces...

Hot Toys Bespin Han Solo (if ever released) $300 - $350 :)

Custom Bespin Han Solo: Clothing $500, Painted custom sculpt $400, Robbie's rig & blaster $250, HT Solo body $100, HT Solo boots $50. TOTAL = $1300!!! :eek: Of course it's going to be better quality...:p

I think he was more referring to the small quantity on this run a opposed to others Hot toys has made alternatves of like John Wick, Joker, Indy etc which all had exponentially more interest than Han, which I think is a fair point and a near guarentee this will fetch a pretty penny on the secondary market.

Dont think Hottoysaddict was intending to be insulting or elitist.

Back