Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve always thought you have one of the most elite looking display situations of any collector I’ve seen bud. The clothes and belt look right at home. Congrats!

Can’t wait to see these new Inigo heads on these bad boys

Han-Bespin-Yunsil-SFW.jpg

IMG_3050 (2).jpg

Thanks to everyone involved in making this run happen. Hot Toys Han Solo Bespin even if it were to be done would not come close to the workmanship on display here. Such an amazing character deserves the absolute best & this is the absolute best. Thanks again everyone for making this a reality.

Oh boy, I can't believe I totally missed this post, specially since I got this Yunsil set seeing it on Facebook! I could have been aware of updates and so... and I would have seen this awsome blaster set from Robbie, wow, great work.

I'm kinda sorry I didn't buy a 2nd set now. I could really use a 2nd pair of pants for my other Han.

I'm struggling to understand how 70 people can want an Indy outfit yet so few want Han Bespin ??? How many sets were made?? The minute I saw this I knew I wanted in, my only regret is that I didn't buy a 2nd set.

People are happy to wait until HT do Han most probably. What I’m struggling to understand is how many people want the Indy re-run- it’s not accurate and almost double the price of the original. The demand is definitely there for Indy stuff though, which is great to see.
I’d love to see a clothing run for Hoth Han at some point too.

Last edited:
Also, unless Yunsil entirely redoes the Indy run, it’s nowhere near up to snuff. Somehow she really missed the mark on the Indy outfit, I was honestly very surprised to see the amount of interest on the rerun

Agree, I think the thinking was always that a HT Han was around the corner and that gave people pause. Yet somewhat shockingly it still hasn't even been revealed outside those teases in the Bespin Leia pics.

I tend to agree that a total re-do on the Yunsil Indy would be best, maybe a Last Crusade run after the current run would allow for the patience to start from scratch. I was surprised by the crazy level of interest (might reach 100). Some people are probably in on it to go with the Jagzz jacket and want a good shirt/paints to complement it. Pants probably a bit too snug for that jacket but the shirt would probably work well.

How are people feeling about the new Inigo Han sculpt in hand? Was somewhat surprised by the size, definitely on the larger size, but my main concern is the seam on the hair, not sure how noticeable that will be after painting. I tried heating it up to make the right side sit closer to the sculpt, but now the gap on the other side is a little more noticeable. Might be much ado about nothing, this is my first sculpt that has a separate hair section like this.

bespin-han-head.jpg

I was concerned about the gap in the hair too. I thinned it out on the inside to try to get it to sit better. It lessened the gap but it's still there. Mine's gone off for painting now so I'll see what it's like when it's all finished off.

Agree, I think the thinking was always that a HT Han was around the corner and that gave people pause. Yet somewhat shockingly it still hasn't even been revealed outside those teases in the Bespin Leia pics.

I tend to agree that a total re-do on the Yunsil Indy would be best, maybe a Last Crusade run after the current run would allow for the patience to start from scratch. I was surprised by the crazy level of interest (might reach 100). Some people are probably in on it to go with the Jagzz jacket and want a good shirt/paints to complement it. Pants probably a bit too snug for that jacket but the shirt would probably work well.

How are people feeling about the new Inigo Han sculpt in hand? Was somewhat surprised by the size, definitely on the larger size, but my main concern is the seam on the hair, not sure how noticeable that will be after painting. I tried heating it up to make the right side sit closer to the sculpt, but now the gap on the other side is a little more noticeable. Might be much ado about nothing, this is my first sculpt that has a separate hair section like this.

View attachment 432401

I think the size looks fine. And with the hair, I think it'll be OK once painted, but will have to wait and see. So the sculpt doesn't come with the hair attached then?

I think the size looks fine. And with the hair, I think it'll be OK once painted, but will have to wait and see. So the sculpt doesn't come with the hair attached then?
The attachment comes separate, and both parts that connect have hair strands where it connects, was surprised by that as I would have thought that would make fitting snuggly more tricky. Anyway, I might try heating again before doing any sanding.

I imagine this is close to his v3 Indy sculpt in size, but maybe a tad larger or seems that way because of the hair. I also got the smiling head recently straight from Inigo and it's similar in size to that.

I’ve always thought you have one of the most elite looking display situations of any collector I’ve seen bud. The clothes and belt look right at home. Congrats!

Can’t wait to see these new Inigo heads on these bad boys

Yeah, seeing those fantastic photo backgrounds makes me think imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Back