Accessory [SOLD OUT] Walter White's Glasses by Robbiethepainter

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still working on these but this gives you the direction I'm going.
7da1pfR.jpg

Those will be game changers.. long overdue and perfectly done.

A secondary character like Gus shouldn’t have had epic Robbie glasses while Walt has long had to suffer with that hunk of junk on his face. So glad someone finally commissioned Robbie for these. Now we will have what I think has been the missing link to make the perfect Walt.

Not that I know of, I know only a few people got that new release like maybe 5 sold, so more folks have the original. I think it is slightly smaller because Denny Kim essentially recasted the original sculpt to do the new release.

I didn't buy the sculpt separately unfortunately, so I'm waiting on the full figure. Do you know if it's a big difference in size? Will the glasses still fit?

Not sure about the size difference as I don't have both sculpts. Just assuming the original mold was not used and thus the new sculpt is a recasted version of the original. Should be slightly smaller if that is the case.

Not sure about the size difference as I don't have both sculpts. Just assuming the original mold was not used and thus the new sculpt is a recasted version of the original. Should be slightly smaller if that is the case.
I'll probably keep my spot anyway and just sell them off and warn others if they dont fit ?

I can make glasses for both, as the design and assembly process is the same but I will need a head to make sure they are scaled correctly. Anyone that has a new head willing to loan it to me so I can make the glasses correct?

So after speaking with Robbie, there appears to be some interest in including a watch with the glasses set. As we all know, Robbie produces the best watches in the 1/6 game, so this would be a terrific add-on.

Now for the decision, do we prefer a Casio calculator watch as worn by Walter in seasons 1-4, or do we prefer the TAG Heuer watch as worn in season 5 when gifted to Walter by Jesse?
My vote goes to the Casio watch as I believe this watch is more versatile for the various Walts out there (for example, the "Face Off" Iminime set).

If you expressed interest in the glasses set, please let me know if you are interested in a watch, and whether you prefer the Casio option or the TAG Heuer option by dropping a comment in the thread. Robbie has agreed to make only 1 version of the watch, so please let me know which option you prefer. Images attached for reference. Thanks!
Walter white watch.png
tag heuer watch.png

Last edited:
Back