Accessory [SOLD OUT] Walter White's Glasses by Robbiethepainter

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So after speaking with Robbie, there appears to be some interest in including a watch with the glasses set. As we all know, Robbie produces the best watches in the 1/6 game, so this would be a terrific add-on.

Now for the decision, do we prefer a Casio calculator watch as worn by Walter in seasons 1-4, or do we prefer the the TAG Heuer watch as worn in season 5 when gifted to Walter by Jesse?
My vote goes to the Casio watch as I believe this watch is more versatile for the various Walts out there (for example, "the Face Off" Iminime set).

If you expressed interest in a the glasses set, please let me know if you are interested in a watch, and whether you prefer the Casio option or the TAG Heuer option by dropping a comment in the thread. Robbie has agreed to make only 1 version of the watch, so please let me know which option you prefer. Images attached for reference. Thanks!View attachment 420361View attachment 420364View attachment 420365

I believe Robbie made the TAG Heuer before. So, I'd go with the Casio.

So after speaking with Robbie, there appears to be some interest in including a watch with the glasses set. As we all know, Robbie produces the best watches in the 1/6 game, so this would be a terrific add-on.

Now for the decision, do we prefer a Casio calculator watch as worn by Walter in seasons 1-4, or do we prefer the the TAG Heuer watch as worn in season 5 when gifted to Walter by Jesse?
My vote goes to the Casio watch as I believe this watch is more versatile for the various Walts out there (for example, "the Face Off" Iminime set).

If you expressed interest in a the glasses set, please let me know if you are interested in a watch, and whether you prefer the Casio option or the TAG Heuer option by dropping a comment in the thread. Robbie has agreed to make only 1 version of the watch, so please let me know which option you prefer. Images attached for reference. Thanks!View attachment 420361View attachment 420365
I'm only interested in replacing the glasses

Here are the prototype glasses on the head. They'll be resized to fit but I think I got relatively close just guessing.
20190811_191511.jpg
20190811_191447.jpg

Now for the decision, do we prefer a Casio calculator watch as worn by Walter in seasons 1-4, or do we prefer the TAG Heuer watch as worn in season 5 when gifted to Walter by Jesse?
My vote goes to the Casio watch as I believe this watch is more versatile for the various Walts out there (for example, the "Face Off" Iminime set).

If you expressed interest in the glasses set, please let me know if you are interested in a watch, and whether you prefer the Casio option or the TAG Heuer option by dropping a comment in the thread. Robbie has agreed to make only 1 version of the watch, so please let me know which option you prefer. Images attached for reference. Thanks!View attachment 420361View attachment 420365

I’m interested in the Casio one!

Thanks to those for letting me know your watch preference so far. It looks like an overwhelming number prefer the Casio watch over the TAG Heuer. Therefore, going forward, please let me know if you are interested in the Casio watch add-on. Those who expressed interest in TAG Heuer, please let me know if you would like to switch to Casio model. Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks to those for letting me know your watch preference so far. It looks like an overwhelming number prefer the Casio watch over the TAG Heuer. Therefore, going forward, please let me know if you would be interested in the Casio watch add-on. Those who expressed interest in TAG Heuer, please let me know if you would like to switch to Casio model. Thanks!
Will I be able to buy just the glasses?

Back