Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detective by T.Grove and Yunsil- Payments due April 5th!

aze7ane2.jpg

Can I get a taxman ledger?
Pager and badge?

I up to episode 3. I'm blown away. I would never think that a nihilistic philisopher like Rust would be so popular.
I love it.

Can I get a taxman ledger?
Pager and badge?

I up to episode 3. I'm blown away. I would never think that a nihilistic philisopher like Rust would be so popular.
I love it.

Added sir! Thank you and glad your liking the show man

Payment sent for clothing set! :yess:

Also, I'm just trying to get an idea on the timeframe for the start of Marty's bash, are we expecting any lists/payments for Marty to hit before May?

Also, I'm just trying to get an idea on the timeframe for the start of Marty's bash, are we expecting any lists/payments for Marty to hit before May?

Payment recieved!

Also as soon as the Marty Sculpt is finished we will start the lists for him. Should be a month before that happens though.

Cool, thanks. I will be on vacation at the end of April, and just want to make sure I don't miss the interest lists for Marty.

:lol :lol ....awesome pic

If there s still a chance, I'd love to pick up an unpainted head. I haven't really been on the boards fro the past few months.

I am starting to ship the 1:6 Notebooks. I'm going down the list in turn on the first page of this thread. As I complete your notebook you will get a PM from me with payment instructions. If you can't pay at the moment, no big deal just let me know. If payment is not received within 4 days I will offer that book to the next person on the list. When you are ready let me know and you will get the next one. I am trying to get these out in a timely manner so I need to keep the ball rolling. Anyone on the list that is not in the continental U.S. send me a PM with your country and I will quote you shipping. Now back to work.

Tekkaman Blade payment recieved! Thanks buddy

How funny and freaky are sloths!
They always seem to be happy though... Must be the release of the TRUTH DETECTIVES!
sloth-3.jpg

How funny and freaky are sloths!
They always seem to be happy though... Must be the release of the TRURH DETECTIVES!
sloth-3.jpg

That's awesome Jason. Big thanks to you man! Everybody needs to thank Marlindesign for all the behind the scenes stuff he's helped with on this project. Add your name to that C.O.A brother! Alsothanks to Turd, Pajji, Hunterdnrc, Mightyq, Trevor and Erick Sosa

Back