Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty common that if something like this is popular enough and there are more heads than outfits someone will offer an alternative. I do not think anyone is releasing their own sculpt... I don't think there'd be any reason :lol

And I finally got a crack at one of these... such an incredible sculpt. I love the show, but I'm not a "guy in a suit" collector so the project was a no-go for me. But at least I got to paint one up for someone else :rock

c23d343b-822a-4206-a540-ede51eb93133_zps91c13ea4.jpg

829786a9-3d7f-4c20-b77b-4fd3f184ac7c_zpsd9f462f3.jpg

Last edited:
Seems like this isn't the only Rust in town. Anyone else see the Rust outfit by GeeWhiz customs?

it's a good alternative to other people and shows that geez whiz is just as resourceful as the bigger tailors out there when it comes to attaining the right materials. So it's all good news for us! :D

So happy I was able to get my hands on this figure when sense finally kicked in and told me I have to have this! haha Anyway its an awesome piece Rahmier Brothers! "Galactiboy" Joseph did an awesome job painting this sculpt, one of his best works.

UumyDU.jpg

G857VF.jpg

ZWEce3.jpg

Hn1gMy.jpg

And finally Rust joins the TV Guys!
Gw3bcQ.jpg

I know this might be too late to ask, but can i still get my hands on the outfit and the notebook? Hahahhaha dumb me

hey guys, so i just tried to stick a neck peg in the sculpt and on to a true type(cheap knock off) and the sculpt sticks out like a giraffe..
do i need to mod anything to make it less awkward?

Back