WOLVERINE - full figure - by ELVIS1976 and TONY MEIS

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolverinesuit1.jpg

Here is the color we choose for the Brown Suit, as you can see, it's more red than brown (as shown in most of the Marvel comic) very tricky, but we nail the color down very closely.

correct tony. in the comics the suit was always red/brown.
but when when various companies released figures/statues in this suit they potrayed it being just brown.

so to be accurate to the comics you did nail it with that colour.

195121778.jpg

Last edited:
correct tony. in the comics the suit was always red/brown.
but when when various companies released figures/statues in this suit they potrayed it being just brown.

so to be accurate to the comics you did nail it with that colour.

195121778.jpg

Thank you Vik2001 for pointing it out. We should thank Crystal for her color matching eyes. I was going for Brown for the past 5 years..... :cuckoo:

IMO brown still does look better then the red/brown. but guess its not really accurate then
also the yellow is more of a mix of orange/yellow

Last edited:
I want the Brown Suit as well and I'm already on the list, Will there be an option for both?

Last edited:
The work you guys do is awesome. I am definitely in for the brown suit wolverine. I am definelty good for it. I am also in for the Jim Lee Batman. You guys are so good I can say that sight unseen. I have comissioned a Jim Lee batman from another customizer and would love to add your incredible take on this character to my collection. Once again, thank you guys for the awesome work and making a few "stills boys and girls at heart" dreams come true.

Brown suit for me too! I'm still waiting to see my name on the list too! I know Seb will get to it, but I would feel better once it's there. Too bad about Hanouman, but hopefully this project will still come through as well as other projects that he was involved with. His work is truly awesome!

When people say, "put me on the list I dont need to see pics", that is a testament to a good reputation for quality work. I did a good solid search of the folks invovled in this project and can honestly say I am confident about saying "add my name to the list." You guys rock

I'm interested in the yellow suit version please, thanks.

Interested, but can't decide between brown or yellow suit :lol Can you stick me down for one with colour to be decided?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back