WOLVERINE - full figure - by ELVIS1976 and TONY MEIS

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
picture below shows how the suit looks on the future Kaustic body, currently on the HT Arnold body. Bottom leg will be modify to be shorter with add on muscle for the thigh. Upper body will have add on Muscle to beef up the abs and bottom chest.

DSC07054360x640.jpg

DSC07053360x640.jpg

picture below shows how the suit looks on the future Kaustic body, currently on the HT Arnold body. Bottom leg will be modify to be shorter with add on muscle for the thigh. Upper body will have add on Muscle to beef up the abs and bottom chest.

DSC07054360x640.jpg

DSC07053360x640.jpg

Tony, the costume is looking fantastic! So glad I held out for what looks to be potentially Seb's best Wolverine yet! The shorter legs will be a definite must as Wolverine should be way shorter than Arnold (I'm assuming the new Kaustic body is about the same height as the HT Arnold). Anyways, I've requested to be added to the list about 2 weeks ago. Can we have an updated list? I just don't want to be left out on this one! :)

Please put me down on the list. After seeing that picture of custom wolvie in the 1/6 superhero outfits for sale, id love to have a custom Wolverine.

Don't worry i'm updating the list here on my computer.
If you don't see your name on the first page don't worry.

Everyone who has shown interest is recorded.

DSC07319360x640.jpg

Brown/Yellow suit

X-Force suit
- upper suit, on Maximum Aggressive small body
- lower pants, on HT Slim body with thigh add on, and *custom muscle pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back