WOLVERINE - full figure - by ELVIS1976 and TONY MEIS

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm interested, depending on final price.

Final price will be base on the final quality of the custom figure. Many major company has to limit there quality due to the price majority can afford. And by doing so, they also limit the quality of the final result. Our goals are to do our best to come up with a Wolverine that we are please to own ourselves. After all, all of us are truly passion of this figure, so hope everyone judge and the custom figure base on the likeness and quality of the final custom. Seb, Hanoman, and others that we are currently collaborating are still in many discussion to put together a well looking Wolverine as we speak. Can't wait to list everything we have in mind and on paper.

Crystal and I has tons on blueprints, sketches, and plans base on what we are currently working and developing on. As soon we have any new development and pix approve from all party, we'll be more than excited to post on the first page. So please do come back and keep this thread a live. More Updates are on the way!!!

Thru time, we might even show some trail and errors, this will be a thread that we all grow together with. your words and support is what keeps us going. To all the Wolverine fans, what we see on the first page is only the beginning. Our vision is way far away than just what we have as of now.

Trust Crystal and I, we have been working on a proper Wolverine for the past 5-6 years, and each years, we are getting closer and closer. Our skills have been improving, our sources has been expanding. This is really excited!! Thank you all for participating until now, we will do our best to create one of the "best there is".

:yess:

Haha yes I do, that was from very long ago, but yes.... You still remember huh!?!?:clap

yeah, back from mediworld :lol i think it was the first time i'd seen anyone do a 1/6 figure of themselves! it was an ada chan HS wasn't it? you should post it!

anyway... schnickety schnick
images

yeah, back from mediworld :lol i think it was the first time i'd seen anyone do a 1/6 figure of themselves! it was an ada chan HS wasn't it? you should post it!

anyway... schnickety schnick
images

Haha, yea, that was a long ago by Ada, great sculpt, but shy to post it up, lol. It's for personal usage to be among all my superhero, lol

Just an idea, but if you're doing yellow/blue Wolverine anyway, it would be cool if you did this as an alternate switch-out head sculpt:

tumblr_lo4k5mP4xV1qh2loco1_400.jpg

Could be a great display piece with Hot Toys Hulk, whenever he gets released.

I really wish Sideshow would have given us that as the alternate head sculpt for the PF instead of the maskless sculpt. Brown Wolvie is more suited for the maskless look in my opinion because of those iconic covers from the Claremont/Miller limited series.

9461591_1.jpg

Just an idea, but if you're doing yellow/blue Wolverine anyway, it would be cool if you did this as an alternate switch-out head sculpt:

Could be a great display piece with Hot Toys Hulk, whenever he gets released.

I really wish Sideshow would have given us that as the alternate head sculpt for the PF instead of the maskless sculpt. Brown Wolvie is more suited for the maskless look in my opinion because of those iconic covers from the Claremont/Miller limited series.

haha, I personally want one of each styles of Wolverine just to have from first appearance til present. Collect them all :clap

personally i can find no way to make good consistent action poses without any ankle joint. will there be any ankle articulation? thanks

Okay Wolverine fans. We are currently making the claws in real aluminum with chrome coating. How serious is everyone here up to some top quality set of claws for your figure?

Like we mention from before, we are going ALL out on the quality. Resin is much more affordable, but it'll break. Plastic are nice, but it's missing that extra touch n stiffness. If everyone are committed, we will go aluminum with chrome. And, it's not cheap.

Last edited:
Do it man. Only worth having if its top quality.
Been made part time at work, due to business being bad which is not good. So this will have to be the last figure for me for a little while to come unless i can get something full time soon. If it is the last figure i end up getting i rather go all out and have it being the best. :lecture

Okay Aolverine fans. We are currently making the claws in real aluminum with chrome coating. How serious is everyone here up to some top quality set of claws for your figure?

Like we mention from before, we are goin ALL out on the quality. Resin is much more affordable, but it'll break. Plastic are nice, but it's missing that extra touch n stiffness. If everyone are committed, we will go aluminum with chrome. And, it's not cheap.

Okay Wolverine fans. We are currently making the claws in real aluminum with chrome coating. How serious is everyone here up to some top quality set of claws for your figure?

Like we mention from before, we are going ALL out on the quality. Resin is much more affordable, but it'll break. Plastic are nice, but it's missing that extra touch n stiffness. If everyone are committed, we will go aluminum with chrome. And, it's not cheap.

It may be worth looking in to steel as it can be polished
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101538

If this figure is going to be high quality I will be interested in a full figure pending results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back