Diorama Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 5/23/2020

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell

Thanks Coco!!! I've updated him a bit since then. I gave him some undamaged CC hands and took the folding stock off the shotgun. Now to get the nerve up to trim some gargoyles to fit. . .

Soooo how many people hate it with your figures feet sticks to your SS SW stands?? I do, it ruins the logo on the stand and leave silver paint on your figures feet. Well I got some clear vinyl in and put them on my SW stands and think it looks good. Figures won't stick to them. Can't guarantee that if I ever remove the vinyl the silver wont come up, but too late for that, I've already done it to all my SW stands :p

DSC_1850.JPG

Left is Prijits or whoevers stand and the right is a new one with clear vinyl.

DSC_1851.JPG

It has a semi-gloss finish to it.

DSC_1852.JPG

I think it looks good!!

Last edited:

The Terminator is done!! Added the glasses and a little hair detail.

TheTerminator4.jpg

TheTerminator5.jpg

TheTerminator6.jpg

TheTerminator7.jpg

Now to finish up the Technoir version :gun

Last edited:

Oh and created some stand decals for The Road Warrior, it is chrome and a pic of the Punisher Warzone ones I've been doing.

stand1.jpg

stand2.jpg

stand3.jpg

Last edited:

Bravo on the T1 custom! Also imo your decals are far better than factory stands. Good work man.

Terminator looks bad ass!!!!

Love the stand decals :rock :rock :rock

I've show him in lots of pics with other figures, but I guess it's about time to show him in detail!!

punisher1.jpg
punisher2.jpg

punisher3.jpg

punisher4.jpg

punisher5.jpg

punisher6.jpg

Head and clothes: Repainted Marvel Studios Punisher (one of my favorite headsculpts). The weathering is much darker in person.
Vest: I don't know, painted the skull on.
Weapons. The large revolver is Cygirls I think, the reset are various dragon and did.
Boots: DID

Best Custom Punisher I have ever seen.Seriously.Everything about it is Bad Ass.

He is mounted on what Bodie? Really looks good.If you ever think of selling him,I want first Dibbs Evf.

Yeah dude, great job on the T-800

Thanks guys. Shai, Punisher is on a old BBI body.

A couple new ones.

Commisioner Gordon is about 97% done. Spencers scupt is great, but the cast I received wasn't in very good shape, so I did what I could. Gave him a gun and shoulder harness from a Reservoir Dogs figure.

gordon1.jpg

gordon2.jpg

gordon3.jpg

Finally painted up Darrens Arnold sculpt. I think it turned out good. I repainted the SS one as well and will use it for a early T2 Arnold as soon as I can get some Sat Toys Biker pants!!!!

term1.jpg

term2.jpg

term3.jpg

term4.jpg

terminators.jpg

Last edited:

:rock:rock:rock:rock

Evil face's custom Decals = Definitely not caca

:rock:rock:rock:rock

Evil face's custom Decals = Definitely not caca

I fully support this statement! :rock :rock :rock :rock

Great additions Evil. The Gordon sculpt does look a little rough. Terminator looks great!!!

Always loved that Terminator sculpt! SO much better than Sideshows, I hope to pick one up.

Holy ^^^^!!! I'm really diggin that Terminator, EF! Love the gloves and the bandolier, such a cool look for him! And Darrens resculpt only make it's that much cooler!

Gordon is aces too! All the elements really mesh well together. Killler work, man! :rock

Last edited:

Thanks guys.

As for Darrens Arnold sculpt, all he did to it was sculpt the muscular neck, the rest is all SS and Andy B's.

Kick ass work EF! All of your figures are great looking :rock

I wish I had a set of those shades for my T1 figure :monkey2

Back