2nd run jesse short haired version CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike1185

Super Freak
Reaction score
[/COLOR]hey guys im thinking on doing one last run of the jesse with short hair so if you guys are in let me no.dont miss out on this the likeness is really awsome when u have him in hand im going to get my haired version done and shipped and by then ill bang this out it wont take me long at all to produce them.all i ask is once i ask for the payment to pay so i can get them shipped out i wont be tacking payments for this for this for at least 2 weeks so it gives everyone a chance to get there money up. thanks guys jesse will be 75 dollars shipped in the usa and 80 dollars shipped out of the usa its up to u guys to pay the paypal fees the sculpts are really 70 and 75 but the extra 5 dollars tacke onis for your shipping in case u were wondering. NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS THANKS GUYS heres my finished jesse and walt togeather i dont think the head is to big maybe alittle but not enought to not buy this guy i love it what do you guys think

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

INTEREST LIST
1.mrjasontodd-SHIPPED
2.El Calvo-SHIPPED
3.empire3-SHIPPED
4.thanatos-SHIPPED
5.Astro_zombie-SHIPPED
6.Grant_O-SHIPPED
7.pinder91-SHIPPED
8.bullet-SHIPPED
9.kliqonmonks777-SHIPPED
10.Lord Vicious-SHIPPED
11.JD18_92-SHIPPED
12.mightyq-SHIPPED
13.KID_A-SHIPPED

Last edited:
Re: 2nd run jesse short haired version

What the heck. I'm in. One of each :rock

k guys everyone is added my first run was a complete success im going to try to get this speedy as possible but just bear with me im taking care of the haired run first.everyone who bought this the first time is all shipped out as of today and guys the likeness on jessy is crazy in person befor u no it there will be painted ones all over. i can just imagine if he looks as good in hand unpainted,than when hes painted he will look sick.thanks for the interest guys.

Should I pay you $30 today, as a down payment, and pay you the rest next week?

Last edited by a moderator:

added 3 spots available guys this will be my last run on this guy for now im going to be working on another project so he wont be available so dont miss out

Last edited:

Does anyone have printouts of Jesse's hand tattoos? I want to print them on decal paper and apply them to the hands of the figure.

if you pull off the tattoo id be interested please thats a awsome idea om about the details thanks

2 spots fellas and there gone no exceptions thanks guys as soon as i work thing out with the casts i will collect payments even if its befor the haired version ill do them at the same time i can do it so once i fill the spots ill get things moving thanks again guys

Back