2nd run jesse short haired version CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2nd run jesse short haired version

603640_360210637393960_1515618896_n.jpg

I have to figure out how to cut this into different sections, so part of it is on the hand, and part is on the arm. It seems kind of hard, because of the ball on the wrist of the figure.

Edited: Maybe the hole in the center of this scorpion could be where the ball on the wrist is? Then it would look right.

If anyone could find good pictures of Jesse's other tattoos, I would appreciate that.

I saw somewhere in here a tattoo for John in Die Hard that was a waterslide, mabes ask the boardie if he'd be willing to make it?

I saw somewhere in here a tattoo for John in Die Hard that was a waterslide, mabes ask the boardie if he'd be willing to make it?

I know how to make waterslide decals, I do them all the time. I was just trying to figure out how to separate the tattoo into two different sections so it could go on the hand and the arm, like on the show. But I figured it out, so I now know where to separate it. But thanks for trying to help me.

No prob man, if you make em, count me in for one! And as for his other tats, here ya go!

tumblr_ls8yweMCuR1r0k2zio1_500.gif

tumblr_m9hsffV0kf1r7mahmo1_500.jpg

best they seem to have on google

No prob man, if you make em, count me in for one! And as for his other tats, here ya go!

tumblr_ls8yweMCuR1r0k2zio1_500.gif

tumblr_m9hsffV0kf1r7mahmo1_500.jpg

best they seem to have on google

Thanks! The skull is certainly doable with those pictures, but I'm going to have to look for a better picture of that dragon thing. Maybe I'll play an episode on the computer, and take a screenshot when the tattoo is clear enough.

I got my sculpt from the first run and wow, it's just awesome. I can't wait to have it painted, if anyone is on the fence about it don't miss out!

Thanks Mike for doing this!
:1-1:

no problem bro its awsome in hand right i think i goes with detail just like the walter i think its that good or at least good enought unless trevor comes back im very happy with it

no problem bro its awsome in hand right i think i goes with detail just like the walter i think its that good or at least good enought unless trevor comes back im very happy with it

What happened to Trevor?

problems with a board member so he left.

And now that certain board member is blatantly recasting his work and selling it on eBay, making a killing I'm certain. That dude is such a low life. I wonder how many people here are buying them thinking they're legit. Then I wonder how many people buy them KNOWING they're recasts. I know one member on the boards who falls into the second group.

Wow within two days he's recasting Velvet Morning's work as well. I'm about to buy a few and leave him negative feedback. Isn't there anything anyone can do?

I'm afraid that no one's work is safe from this dude.

And now that certain board member is blatantly recasting his work and selling it on eBay, making a killing I'm certain. That dude is such a low life. I wonder how many people here are buying them thinking they're legit. Then I wonder how many people buy them KNOWING they're recasts. I know one member on the boards who falls into the second group.

Wow within two days he's recasting Velvet Morning's work as well. I'm about to buy a few and leave him negative feedback. Isn't there anything anyone can do?

I'm afraid that no one's work is safe from this dude.

I saw those on Ebay. I thought those were Trevor's, just being sold by someone who never got them painted. I didn't realize they were recasted. I guess I got my Walter from Trevor at the perfect time. Shortly thereafter, all this happened.

Well, I'm glad Rocco (was that his name?) Is making all these new Breaking Bad figures. I'm not really a 1/6 collector, but these are figures of a show I am in love with, and am watching the series for the 5th time now. I can't pass up Breaking Bad figures.

yes my brother showed me that also i checked the guys feedback he sold like 2 walter heads and still has more so he definitly recasted it thats messed up i mean i guess if someone is really desperite than they will buy it but it is unfair to trever and that guy is making a killing

Can I pay tonight, or are you not taking payments yet?

Back