2nd run jesse short haired version CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2nd run jesse short haired version

And now that certain board member is blatantly recasting his work and selling it on eBay, making a killing I'm certain. That dude is such a low life. I wonder how many people here are buying them thinking they're legit. Then I wonder how many people buy them KNOWING they're recasts. I know one member on the boards who falls into the second group.

Wow within two days he's recasting Velvet Morning's work as well. I'm about to buy a few and leave him negative feedback. Isn't there anything anyone can do?

I'm afraid that no one's work is safe from this dude.

Yea he stung me last week. He sold them to me right off the boards he mentioned in a thread his were for sale. So I jumped on the head and shoe's . Im glad i didn't buy the other version he had both.

I thought it was odd but he was on the boards so i didn't think anything more of it. What is even worse is his recast is horrible. When he pressure casted them U could tell he was a noob cause the neck isn't flat and solid. It has that shi tty thin ring going around it. If u sanded it down u would loss half the neck.

Unless Dark Lord Dave blocks is IP address there's nothing stopping him from making another account, get banned, make another account. get banned make another account

Unless Dark Lord Dave blocks is IP address there's nothing stopping him from making another account, get banned, make another account. get banned make another account

Yea its a problem but U cant stop it witch sucks. Got to be careful who U buy from I guess!

More importantly scottyb, be careful who you sell to. :lecture :lol So scummy of the guy to do that. Isn't he the guy who organized the 1/6th expo and is some type of authority figure?

He was a dealer on here for quite a while before he decided to just up and break bad.

he does not deserve a Breaking Bad reference. Walt is awesome, this dude sucks.

He was a dealer on here for quite a while before he decided to just up and break bad.

he does not deserve a Breaking Bad reference. Walt is awesome, this dude sucks.

facebook_like_button_big.jpeg

Hey guys its been awhile I should be done with the haired version of Jesse this weekend they should be going out from Rocco to me im going to get this run done a lot faster so I'm taking payments now.I need to know who's in and who's out.all payments due by next Saturday no exception I want to get this run done guys don't miss out this will be the last run send 75 dollars to [email protected] along with your freak name and address thanks guys

Last edited:

Yay! I already paid. Now the question is, who will paint mine?

I dont know bro i would try to get in with skiman if you can he did my jesse and its perfect

i should have the heads in like 2 weeks guys so please pay as early as you can please

i think they look great togeather even if the head is a tad to big its not enough to make me not like it i love it heres my setup im so happy
005.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

That is a truly awesome set up, mike. :rock

thanks bro really appreciate it just trying to show everyone what alittle dedication can look like with these 2 fine sculpts

one guy dropped out come on people this will be my last run on this sculpt

The head really doesnt look too big at all! Jessie does have a weird cranium and this seems to fit! Mike, ill pay you as soon as my check comes!

Back