2nd run jesse short haired version CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2nd run jesse short haired version

Im not offended bro. All I can speak for what i was sent to cast. Like i said it will be the same quality as the re sculpted/recasted long haired jessie. The detail is in every way the same as the original sculpt.

they are the same quility or i would not buy them trust me you will get what you pay for there is nothing going to be different than the first run also as a bonus im sending everyone more realistic cigarettes the same cigarette i used in my display heres a picture but i painted the lite look your will just have the filter
005.jpg

roccos very busy and i asked him and told him my buddy was a caster and he said if i want him to do the casts for me that it was fine theres nothing shady about this run i dont work that way.

Last edited:

roccos very busy and i asked him and told him my buddy was a caster and he said if i want him to do the casts for me that it was fine theres nothing shady about this run i dont work that way.

Yeah he has like four sculpts he's working on plus another in the works soon! He's a machine!

Terminator? Perhaps...
:panic::lol

Cast's are all done and will be mailed out tomorrow sometime! Hope u all enjoy them!

100_0497.jpg

100_0499.jpg

100_0502.jpg

quick update i been sitting on the heads awhile now waiting for the cigarettes from 1/6 scale king. i don't no whats going on but if i don't receive them by Friday then im going to ship the heads out. maybe everyone will have better luck in getting them from 1/6 scale king than i did, there super cheap, and i bought one for my personal Jesse and it came with no problem awhile ago. i don't want to hold this run up any longer so i hope everyone understands thanks.

Yeh that sounds good. I'm not bothered about the cigarette anyway as I won't be using it.

i will get you two guys out tomorrow sorry i got it all packed and ready to go and for everyone else im very sorry again for the cigarette problem 1/6 scale king has them hopefully you guys can get it from them without problems like i had there very cheap IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED I HAD A FEW GUYS DROP OUT SO I GOT LIKE 2 HEADS STILL AVAILABLE LET ME NO ASAP AS THIS WILL BE MY FINALE JESSE RUN

i will get you two guys out tomorrow sorry i got it all packed and ready to go and for everyone else im very sorry again for the cigarette problem 1/6 scale king has them hopefully you guys can get it from them without problems like i had there very cheap IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED I HAD A FEW GUYS DROP OUT SO I GOT LIKE 2 HEADS STILL AVAILABLE LET ME NO ASAP AS THIS WILL BE MY FINALE JESSE RUN

Which two guys?

Aw, no cigarette? Oh well ...

Mine showed up last night. Not sure if I'm bummed about the cigarette or not. Not that it'd be hard to make one.

Got mine! It looks amazing. Thanks!

photo95.jpg

photo97.jpg

photo99.jpg

photo105.jpg

photo106.jpg

photo107.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wow nice set up ur Walter and set up so far looks great congrats on all your bb sculpts they will look great when u have them all together.im glad that you like the jesse head enjoy bro

Back