2nd run jesse short haired version CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2nd run jesse short haired version

Ok bro I hope it's befor the deadline I'm going to be getting these out pretty quick bro

one spot available deadline next saturday guys dont miss out finale run

everyone has to saturday i hope everyones pays or let me no if you no longer want it thanks the haired version is done so ill be getting this run done and shipped out by next week thanks guys

Next week? That's sooner than I expected. Thanks! I can't wait to see mine.

payments due guys by tomorrow i dont want anyone to miss out, this is the last jesse run. i put the tattoos on his hand and arm they look to cool it took me alot of tries to get it right but they look great

Half the castings are done! The way Rocco sculpted this head makes it hard to cast. The mouth and eye's have a habit of holding the silicone from the mould in return destroying the mould in those area's. For quality reasons im remaking this mould for a 3rd time lol. My deadline to ship these are Monday i still should be able to make it hopefully but I may be a 1 day off!

All take a bteer picture when the sun is shining.

100_0491.jpg

Last edited:

is this a different casting from the 1st run or did scottyb do the casts on them as well?

Half the castings are done! The way Rocco sculpted this head makes it hard to cast. The mouth and eye's have a habit of holding the silicone from the mould in return destroying the mould in those area's. For quality reasons im remaking this mould for a 3rd time lol. My deadline to ship these are Monday i still should be able to make it hopefully but I may be a 1 day off!

All take a bteer picture when the sun is shining.

100_0491.jpg
They look really good.
Are you also casting the Gus and Mike?

No im not Rocco's caster. Mike is a good friend and he hired me to casts these for him.

Are you casting and making molds from the original sculpt from Rocco? (As in the one that Rocco usually gives his molder to make the molds?)

The Raw sculpt's Roccos sends his mold maker are destroyed in the process of him making the mold's. I be leave mike sent me the same copy Rocco used to resculpt sculpt the long haired Jessie.( all i know is he sent me a head to cast and payed for 20 copy's)

The Raw sculpt's Roccos sends his mold maker are destroyed in the process of him making the mold's. I be leave mike sent me the same copy Rocco used to resculpt sculpt the long haired Jessie.( all i know is he sent me a head to cast and payed for 20 copy's)

Thanks Scottyb for the reply :wave. I just want to check this with Mike nothing against your casting abilities, please don't be offended.

Mike can you confirm that the casts are the same quality in detail as the 1st run and not a recast?

I heard that when Trevor shipped the Walter White heads, sometimes the ears broke off. So when I got mine, he had wrapped up the ears with tissue paper, and did a great job to make sure the ears were protected. Are the ears for Jesse Pinkman going to be protected during shipping, or is that not a problem with this head?

Back