Classic Predator P1 Conversion Kit ** PAINTED KITS SOLD OUT **

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Classic Predator P1 Conversion Kit ORDER INFO ON 1ST POST

... Cooooooool! Really cool, Dean! :rock:rock:rock

And shipped this week?! :blissy

Hey guys - I have an update for you. The first five are still going out this week but there is an QC issue with the hose. It keeps breaking off in the bicep armor.

So the plan is to ship the first orders WITHOUT the hose and you will later (in a couple of weeks) receive a replacement bicep armor with the hose molded in one piece.

Sorry about the hold up but I don't want you guys to get a sup-par kit. This will delay the second batch by about a week. I am having a mold of 10 made to speed up production for the replacements.

Dean
CC

Thanks Dean, very cool of you :duff

You are the king, Dean! :rock
I welcome the gesture, but in my case, I can wait, you know. No problem. This will save you unnecessary fees. :1-1:

Hi Dean! Can you add my name to the 'paid' list on the first page? Thanks!

can u update pic inside the mask. thx

... Not sure you've posted in the right thread, Michael ! :wink1:

Just got my tracking! Thank you, sir! :duff

These custom trophies look 100x better then the stock hot toys trophies from the p1! :clap:clap:clap

Sweet! I am posting directions on the first page.

I'm glad you figured out the pouch. The straps are thick enough to slid under the belt without having to glue them.

I think you may have me confused with someone else, you don't owe me any glasses :) I did however get my kit today, and it looks great! Very anxious to get home and equip my Classic :rock

Forgot your glasses bud :( Unless you are in a hurry for them I will ship with the replacement hose/armor in a couple of weeks. Let me know if you want them sooner. :slap

I think you mean me if you're talking about the Barney Ross sunglasses I bought. :wink1:

No worries on shipping them right away, you can send them with the replacement hose/armor in a couple of weeks. :hi5:

Hey Dean or Jeddah, is there a trick to getting the bandolier skulls to stay in place while spacing them?

I've got the cat skull resting on the spine trophy strap. In the back of the figure I've got the bandolier strap wrapped around the tip of the spine trophy to tighten up the slack and allows the other trophies to stay in place.

I received the Shadow Predators skulls today and just put a tiny drop of fabric glue on the string where I wanted the skull to rest and slid the skull over the glue and let it dry. Stayed right in place.

I just futzed mine into an random spacing that I'm fine with. Here are a couple quick pics :)

IMG_5176.jpg

IMG_5174.jpg

IMG_5177.jpg

IMG_5178.jpg

Thanks again for putting this together Dean, loving my new P1! :1-1:

Great photo's everyone :clap

I can't wait to get my set now, super excited hehe

Hey guys - the glue trick is what I used for the proto pics... Works great but somewhat permanent.

I had tried spacing them with knots in the cord but made it hang bad and the knots are too large so I figured I would hang them loose like HT's were.

Also Marf' - if you like it then great but it looks like the bandoleer is a little short. I thought they were all the same length.

May want to check: That the spine is all on the left arm - not across the chest. This may free up some length in the strap for the skulls... It worked for Jedah.

Hope that helps. If they are too short for some reason I can send you more cord.

Back