Classic Predator P1 Conversion Kit ** PAINTED KITS SOLD OUT **

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Classic Predator P1 Conversion Kit ORDER INFO ON 1ST POST

Hey Dean, the bandolier looks short because I have it pulled a little from the back to get the trophies to stay. I will probably use the glue trick, which will allow the bandolier to hang at its actually length. I'm just a bit hesitant to fix the position of the skulls.

But thank you for the concern! :)

Hey Dean, whenever the batch with the new molded hose is ready to ship I will send you my payment :) Let me know when you're ready! :) Looks awesome btw!

- Ralph

Hi Dean, please add me in the interest list. Will send you payment when new batch is ready.
Thanks.

payment sent 6 days ago..any news on these ? not in a hurry..just an acknowledgement of payment :)

Rob

Hi Dean, I sent my payment in on 3/7, can you please add me to the paid list?

I received my 2 kits yesterday. Totally unexpected as I thought mine would be in the second batch. It's awesome and I'm very impressed. The kit really adds to the figure.

Thank you so much Dean. Also, will the improved armour with the tube ship out for first batch purchasers next week?

Hi im new here in these forums and i need a little help trying to buy this conversion. Can someone give me a step by step tutorial? thx btw my hotmail is [email protected]

Last edited:

Hi im new here in these forums and i need a little help trying to buy this conversion. Can someone give me a step by step tutorial? thx btw my hotmail is [email protected]

Heon,

I see that you might be new to the Sideshow Freaks Forums, so as I recall being fairly new myself, you have to make a few posts before you can send a Private Message to anyone. So make a few posts here and there and hopefully you'll be able to send a PM to Dean (aka Creg Customs) about ordering a set. Otherwise, you always have this thread and I'm sure you can post another comment letting Dean know you want a set and he'll get back to you to confirm your order once he has time! He's very busy!
Pretty much all this info is on the first page of this thread! :wink1:

No shipments til next week. New armor is at the mold maker now. Also fixed a way to connect to the gauntlet that should not require glueing :) Just plugs right in :yess:

Also - paid list will be updated soon. A few orders have come through that are not posted yet.

Thanks guys!

Got my classic today, so I will be paying for my set sometime during the week!:)

Back