Classic Predator P1 Conversion Kit ** PAINTED KITS SOLD OUT **

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Classic Predator P1 Conversion Kit ORDER INFO ON 1ST POST

Molds for the replacement armor is done! We made a batch mold of 10 to hurry production so this will be picking back up soon!

Dean
CC

AWESOME! Looking forward to it!!! :wink1:

No shipments til next week. New armor is at the mold maker now. Also fixed a way to connect to the gauntlet that should not require glueing :) Just plugs right in :yess:

Also - paid list will be updated soon. A few orders have come through that are not posted yet.

Thanks guys!

this week has passed so no shipment yet ?

Rob

Hi Creg,

Payment sent for a painted and strung kit.
Can you add me to the list please?
Thanks.

Sent payment for a painted and strung kit. Can't wait!

Hi Creg, I just wanted to make sure that the raw P1 conversion pics comes with everything the painted and strung set comes with. I remember you mentioning that the skulls won't have the holes in them for the string? How about the spine? Would I need any special tools? I'm not opposed to doing my own modification/customization, but I just want to make sure that it won't need any special tools I don't have at home.
Anyway, I'll pick up my Classic tomorrow, so I should get my order in in the next few days. :)

... Hey Dean ... Do not forget about me huh?! :panic:

:wave :1-1:

... Hey Dean ... Do not forget about me huh?! :panic:

:wave :1-1:

Never my friend! :1-1:

Hi Creg, I just wanted to make sure that the raw P1 conversion pics comes with everything the painted and strung set comes with. I remember you mentioning that the skulls won't have the holes in them for the string? How about the spine? Would I need any special tools? I'm not opposed to doing my own modification/customization, but I just want to make sure that it won't need any special tools I don't have at home.
Anyway, I'll pick up my Classic tomorrow, so I should get my order in in the next few days. :)

Yes it does. Spine us just tied around so no holes needed. I use a drill bit or small dremel round grinding bit on the skulls.

Working on updating the paid list as I type.

can you update too who got theirs yet and who is getting it soon ?

thanks,

Rob

Im slowly moving along the list hehe.. I still cant wait to add these pieces to my classic.

Hope to see more pics soon of everyone's set-up's.

Any new info on this yet Dean? I see the paid is list is kinda long and I'm down bottom. How long we talking till it can get in my hands? Thanks!

03-26-2012, 11:26 AM

Not yet. Talked to my mold guy this morning. He should have the fist batch ready to pick up this OM so 5 replacements and the next 3 sets will ship this week.

Bump for fishing for an update.

I'm interested in Painted and strung for $65 + $4.95 shipping if its still available. Btw, Greg, your inbox is full.

Bump for fishing for an update.

Hey guys - I will be updating the list on page one like I did last week.

The molds are fine but there was a problem with the hoses when cast that we have cleared up.

5 sets finishing up now.

I have 20 bone sets finished. The armor is the hold up.

Thanks for hanging in there guys!

awesome. can't wait for the new armour and a bio. it's going to make an awesome piece even better.

Back