Classic Predator P1 Conversion Kit ** PAINTED KITS SOLD OUT **

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Classic Predator P1 Conversion Kit ** NOW TAKING ORDERS - INFO ON 1ST POST **

^ Just send payment and I will add you to the list.

Hey guys - back in town. The wife has pneumonia now... The stress and strain converted a cold she had had into her lungs. It's mild thank God and she is not in the hospital.

I should get back to these this week.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Dean
CC

Re: Classic Predator P1 Conversion Kit ** NOW TAKING ORDERS - INFO ON 1ST POST **

Pump plenty of good food into her and long hot baths.

Take as much time as you need.

Hey Creg what's the wait time for a painted up set? I've no
Probs sending money but it'd be nice to have a rough idea...
Cheer bro

Last edited:

Does that include those of us that are just waiting on the replacement armor?

Regardless, it's good to hear. More people need to experience the awesomeness of this set.

Great cant wait, I have my classic/pred 1 and original Pred 1 waiting like brothers in arms.

Well - all pending orders are shipping soon at one time. So anyone after that is about a 2 week wait aprox.

Cool :)Sign me up for a painted set bruv. Do
I just PP the funds over with any kind of ref??
Nash

so I guess they shipped already this week ?

payment just sent! Can't wait to get these!

so are we receiving it this week at least ? hoping to get it before I go back to work on the 21st :)

Rob

Shipping by this weekend. Everyone is healed up for the most part. So I'm finally back to the office today and life is picking up again :)

All that is left is to glue on the bicep straps and tie off the necklaces. Then off to ship!

Indeed.........

memes-exquisite.jpg

What the hell?

^^ ??? what are you talking about?

Looks like I'm a day behind... packaging today. Domestics should get a notice through Paypal.

Back